Or he could be a bridge to nowhere

YV8yLmpwZw.jpg

Advertisement
Four guarantees in life:

Death
Taxes
Celtics having the most obnoxious players
Miami hiring ****** head coaches

The offense he runs and the defense he plays indicates there's not a single person on his staff who's knowledgeable of the fact that a tight end is an eligible receiver in college football. The $12 million dollar per year expense on him and on his staff is really water thrown down the toilet. He and his staff are materially ill prepared and profoundly incompetent

Absolute best case scenario he’s what richt was at uga, but more likely is he’s jimbo at Texas a&m.

A well-known scientist (some say it was Bertrand Russell) once gave a public lecture on astronomy. He described how the earth orbits around the sun and how the sun, in turn, orbits around the centre of a vast collection of stars called our galaxy. At the end of the lecture, a little old lady at the back of the room got up and said: "What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate supported on the back of 7-5." The scientist gave a superior smile before replying, "What is 7-5 standing on?" "You're very clever, young man, very clever," said the old lady. "But it's 7-5 all the way down!"
Bertrand was probably the most well known atheist philosopher of his time. He once said walk through a childrens hospital and tell me Does God Exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I’m remaining blindly optimistic as I see what fsu looks like right now with Norvel. In year 2 he was losing to FCS schools. But, the issues that have always been said with Mario at Oregon have more than presented themselves in his Miami tenure.
The problem with this comparison, so Mario is going to win 10 games next year? In 2025 we will be in the National Championship conversation? I dont see this happening.

Advertisement
Destination!! Into the abyss.

Once Mario’s contract is over, it will have been 30 years since we were decent.
At that point we will be relegated to a Pitt, Neb, or Colorado type program.
This University had one last chance to get this hire right. They dumped a bunch of money into the program and we’re STILL getting Manny Diaz results, maybe worse.
I don’t see this working out well for Cristobal or UM.

Advertisement
He’s either going to acquire enough talent to consistently win 10 games (but probably never the big one)

Or he’s going to stock the cupboard so well that in 4 years the next person will come into a nice talented roster that needs the coaching to pick it up

He’s either going to acquire enough talent to consistently win 10 games (but probably never the big one)

Or he’s going to stock the cupboard so well that in 4 years the next person will come into a nice talented roster that needs the coaching to pick it up
I keep reading posts about the mongoloid building up the roster for the next coach and that is just not likely in this era.When he gets fired our best players will transfer and our top recruits will decommit and the new coach will have to start building again.So either we win with the mongoloid or hire a new staff and start all over.

Advertisement
I keep reading posts about the mongoloid building up the roster for the next coach and that is just not likely in this era.When he gets fired our best players will transfer and our top recruits will decommit and the new coach will have to start building again.So either we win with the mongoloid or hire a new staff and start all over.
Could happen but these mass exodus of players doesn’t seem to happen as many people want to claim… look at MSU.

Advertisement
Back