Is Louisville the next Miami?

medearis

Recruit
Charlie and Clint are lying their asses off pulling all our South Florida studs and they are in the Big East, or a weaker conference where we had all our success.

I don't think it's too crazy a thing to say, and it may be only a matter of a couple years (when TB is a Heisman candidate).

Advertisement
Charlie and Clint are lying their asses off pulling all our South Florida studs and they are in the Big East, or a weaker conference where we had all our success.

I don't think it's too crazy a thing to say, and it may be only a matter of a couple years (when TB is a Heisman candidate).

lol, wut?

Advertisement
If by the next team to go 6-6, sure. What have you seen come from all of those recruits and how many of them were really big gets? Besides, the ones they are 'pulling' are for the most part either not able to get into Miami or kids we dont want anyway. The few that they take that Miami does want... well big whoop, they are taking them from a 6-6 Miami team. I dont see them winning recruits that any of the major schools that are doing well are recruiting. Them getting south florida kids is more an indictment on us than them.

The amount of vaginas in the this fanbase would be a turn on if they weren't all feminized dudes.

Louisville was bad this year and yes, they did land studs like Teddy, Nord, Michalee, Eli, Dubose, J.Brooks, (now): Burgess, maybe Waters, etc. but Strong and Hurtt would have to keep pulling guys for the next few years for this possibility to be feasible.

And not sure why everyone is laughing about this. I would take in a heartbeat all the kids Strong has come down to Miami and convinced to be up there. Those kids are all very good players.

Man Louisville ain't **** but Louisville, a Miami wanna be. If you believe that bull**** you need to go root for them crabs...they wanna go to Louisville fine let them go we will be fine...too much talent in South Fla and across the nation to be bitcing over kids that don't wanna be here...But their not even taking away any of our commits that are top notch like Kirby, Northrup, Lews, Duke, **** they are not even in it for guys like Bush, Wes Brown, Diggs, or Goldman...so sure they can have the likes of Burgess, Teddy, rogers, and Brown **** tey come a dime a dozen in south florida and across the ntion

Advertisement
Man Louisville ain't **** but Louisville, a Miami wanna be. If you believe that bull**** you need to go root for them crabs...they wanna go to Louisville fine let them go we will be fine...too much talent in South Fla and across the nation to be bitcing over kids that don't wanna be here...But their not even taking away any of our commits that are top notch like Kirby, Northrup, Lews, Duke, **** they are not even in it for guys like Bush, Wes Brown, Diggs, or Goldman...so sure they can have the likes of Burgess, Teddy, rogers, and Brown **** tey come a dime a dozen in south florida and across the ntion

Good post, actually. As I said, I think all those kids are very good players, but there is loads of talent all across the southeast, so the 305 example doesn't carry the dominating weight it once had.

But, dime a dozen: I disagree. I would physically replace a player on our given roster with a relevant South Florida Louisville kid at each position (Bridge for Morris), (Eli for Scott), Brooks for Luther Robinson, Dubose for Shayon Green, etc, and our team would be a lot better next year.

Guys he's absolutely right. Louisville is shaping up EXACTLY like the Shannon era Canes.

Advertisement
Just remember the kids Clint Hurt recruited while at Miami

Advertisement
Our trophy case has real trophys . They have meth and crack pipes in theirs. Louisville has nothing and will never ever to compare to UM.

Lol delete this stupid *** thread. UL needs to win something, anything. They aren't even the next Kentucky right now

The closest thing to the next Miami is Florida. And they still need a few more championships.

Louisville is the next West Va if anything...... If that

Advertisement
Back