Is Louisville the next Miami?

Advertisement
Teddy looking just like Jacory man. **** looks eeeeerily similar. Then they got a black defensive coordinator as a head corch and 17 Miami Northwestern WRs.

Why people don't learn from other's mistakes is an understatement

Black defensive head corch.........check
Skinny *** noodle arm MNW QB.......check
27 MNW players nobody else wanted........check
Clint Hurtt...........check
Small *** defense.........check

You're right they are the next Miami. One of the worst Miami teams in our history

Advertisement
so not South Florida-related, but they just got another stud LB in Nick Dawson. Not as crazy as it seems.

Lol They have the 43rd recruiting class in the nation, really impressive!

Advertisement
You aren't too bright, are you?

Studs:
-Holliman
-Snell (very underrated. Add him with Michalee and Eli)
-Dawson
-Burgess
-Garcia (needs to lose weight, but a high BCS olineman)
-Jefferson
-Sibeia (Florida wanted him)
-and now Keith Brown, so they have the top lb core coming into college next year.

-let me guess, the next response will be: "I'm a troll". Right? Since I can actually create objective discussion and back it with substantive points?

Studs:
-Holliman
-Dawson
-Burgess
-Jefferson
-and now Keith Brown, so they have the top lb core coming into college next year.

-let me guess, the next response will be: "I'm a troll". Right? Since I can actually create objective discussion and back it with substantive points?

This guy is a minor league troll in an MLB world

Advertisement

Studs:
-Holliman
-Dawson
-Burgess
-Jefferson

This guy is a minor league troll in an MLB world

I knew the pot head white rapper would brilliantly try to ruin the thread.

Advertisement

Studs:
-Holliman
-Dawson
-Burgess
-Jefferson

Is that directed at me? They have a top 40 class, tops. And LMFAO at top LB core coming in next year. I think you are over-valuing SFLA talent. Michigan, Bama, and LSU have the best LB class in the nation right now.

Studs:
-Holliman
-Dawson
-Burgess
-Jefferson

how many of these kids did we offer? Brown? Holliman (who was a grades casualty)? Pretty sure we got Burgess to move on

Advertisement
Back