Is Lawrence Cager Gone!?

We just gained 15-30 yds per game in offensive pass interferences and dropped passes.. Richt O trending up !

Advertisement
@g8rh8rMD "maybe Feagles is a better WR than a P" you could be right ... as long as he doesn't get confused and try to catch with his feet ! LOL !

How many on scholarship right now?

That's a good question. I would guess about 78. We know we lost Malek Young last year, Richards this year, plus JT4, had a couple guys transfer out, had two transfer in... I'm really not sure though.

There's some roster guru's around here who love explaining this stuff, maybe someone will chime in.

We probably ought to have a sticky on the recruiting board or something explaining the scholarships and listing where we are by class or something like that.

EDIT: Just counted the roster real quick, it seems to be up to date. Impressed with my guess, I counted exactly 78. https://www.canesinsight.com/roster/

Advertisement
The play that sticks out to me was against Pitt when Perry audibled into a coming blitz & nearly hit Cager in the back of the godamned head with a possible TD......and Cager looked around like he had no idea he would be involved in the play.

Advertisement
Yo check it

QB Perry / Williams / Weldon
RB Dallas / Davis / Lingard / Burns
FB George
WR Harley / Pope / Ezzard / Payton
WR Hightower / Mallory / Njoku / Wiggins
TE Jordan / Irvin / Polendey / Hodges

Yo check it

QB Perry / Williams / Weldon
RB Dallas / Davis / Lingard / Burns
FB George
WR Harley / Pope / Ezzard / Payton
WR Hightower / Mallory / Njoku / Wiggins
TE Jordan / Irvin / Polendey / Hodges
Where did our starting RB go?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t care where cager goes. Just get him out of here. You can’t have an elite program with kids like cager bar milo and knowles on the roster.

Advertisement
Back