Is Lawrence Cager Gone!?

Advertisement
I would, he takes up space. There’s no reason he should be playing that many snaps over a guy like Hightower or ezzard imo

Takes up space??? What space? Dude, it's gonna take us years to get to 85 players on scholarship, and we're going in the wrong direction!

I fully expect Cager to transfer, but taking up space is a terrible reason for wanting him gone. Space is one thing we have in abundance, especially for a guy with just one more year of eligibility left.

Takes up space??? What space? Dude, it's gonna take us years to get to 85 players on scholarship, and we're going in the wrong direction!

I fully expect Cager to transfer, but taking up space is a terrible reason for wanting him gone. Space is one thing we have in abundance, especially for a guy with just one more year of eligibility left.

How many on scholarship right now?

****, do you guys like anything or anyone associated with the Miami program? Talk about a bunch of miserable, depressing program killers.

You trash or say ****** stuff about coaches, administrators, support staff, current players, coach wives, recruits . . . recruits' mothers and sisters.

Advertisement

Be doesn’t provide much on the field, that’s what I mean By taking up space, doesn’t look like he wants to be out there, can’t catch, doesn’t block and can get open. So yes he is taking up space

****, do you guys like anything or anyone associated with the Miami program? Talk about a bunch of miserable, depressing program killers.

You trash or say ****** stuff about coaches, administrators, support staff, current players, coach wives, recruits . . . recruits' mothers and sisters.
Willis did ok:cool:

he can't catch, gets bodied off the by small corners, its been 4 years, its that simple

Advertisement
When you’re 6’5 and don’t know how to use your hands to catch the ball and can only catch with your body, all that size and length is thrown out the door. Might as well be 6’0 with no speed and a terrible route runner. I couldn’t come up with a reason why he played so much, but then I realized Richt is our head coach.

Advertisement

I wouldn't mind him gone because it would force the staff to move into a new direction (ie give reps to Ezzard or Hightower).

But in terms of space, we're starting to look like we'd be operating with NFL numbers (53-man roster).

Advertisement

When you eat something terrible at a restaurant do you keep ordering it? That must be one small glass that is half full in your fantasy land.

Advertisement
Back