Is Keyshawn Smith our best WR

Advertisement
He should have started last year. He's definitely better than Pope and Wiggins, not debatable. It's hard to say if he's the best wr though since the coaches don't give playing time based upon talent at that position. ****, Restrepo might be the best one but we'd never know as he didn't really get a chance.

Advertisement
He reminds me of Stacy Coley.
Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Word is, coming out of summer, he’s the most talented WR we have. He can take the top off of the D. He catches EVERYTHING. Intelligent and precise route runner. Is he our number one receiver?

Music to my ears. Finally a WR with balls to grab the reigns and want to be the University of Miami's #1 wide receiver. Good on ya #88.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
If were being real and Using CIS standards then Romello Brinson is by far are best WR..not debatable

Advertisement
This is the guy I was screaming for all last season while Mope and Mrs. Wiggins were eating 70+ reps per game.

Cue the Manure Munchers to tell us how Key had COVID 37 times during the season and was only available for 6 minutes, so it wasn’t the coaches’ fault for not playing him.

Due to lack of access to practice no one knows for certain.

it will be very interesting to find out in the 22 season when 6&8 have left and he finally gets a chance to play in a game.....
I mean..you do realize that if he becomes a better player in 22 it doesn’t necessarily (really not at all) mean he was that player in 20 and 21 right.

but to answer the question directly no key is not our best WR rn. Harley and Mallory are our best pass catchers returning and 3 is the best WR. Due to production at a high level program at OU and the tools he possesses Rambo would be right with those two

EVERYONE ELSE is grouped together in the same position. Unlike Last off szn they will have every chance to prove in the spring and summer group workouts they deserve PT..I pitty those here when Pope and wigs are once again in the rotation

Mike Harley is definitely our best receiver Smith has potential but need to see it on the field.
Two different kinds of receivers, but you’re correct about him as the most seasoned. He’s been around. He had a great last 5 games in 2020. He’s going to play on Sundays. If what we’re seeing translates to the field, this is a day one kid. That’s another level.

Advertisement
Back