Is JT4 still enrolled at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you? What grown *** man is going think it's ok for a kid to disrespect him? Evidently you.

Jeff Thomas is 20. Maybe 21. He's not a kid. What makes you think Richt has earned his respect? Or let's say Thomas Brown? Would you let him disrespect you publically & perhaps even behind closed doors? He'd probably be met with a fist full of resentment. Just a guess.

Advertisement
If he’s still on campus then the door is still open. Don’t kid yourselves there. I’m not saying it’ll happen. If it’s 💯 he’s done and a true cancer, then Richt is a bigger moron than anyone ever imagined letting his starting QB,with his own issues, be around the kid.
What makes more sense is that Perry is trying to talk the kid into staying.

I'm assuming they didn't let him continue classes at UM. Have to wonder why he was there. Did he pay for his place ticket back or is he trying to get back on the team? who knows. Just interesting that they would even want him around

Advertisement
I'd let him back if he signed a waiver allowing Dugans to actually fight him.
Screenshot_2018-02-22-14-21-37-1.png

These kids have relationships with each other. Plenty of kids leave/transfer and then come back to hang out.

Where would you rather be in late December, Miami or St. Louis? Kid is just trying to enjoy his days here before he needs to find a new school.

Advertisement
What makes you think Richt has earned his respect? Or let's say Thomas Brown?
Jesus christ. This so perfectly represents the problem with so many of the current youth generation. College coaches don't have to EARN sh-t from their players insofar as them treating their coaches with respect. Those two are not on equal footing. You don't have to like your coaches, but they are your SUPERIORS in that environment, they outrank you. Period. The idea that a coach has to "earn" the respect of 18 year old college kids before they treat the staff with respect is ******* asinine! My god, WTF are we even talking about here?!?

Jesus christ. This so perfectly represents the problem with so many of the current youth generation. College coaches don't have to EARN sh-t from their players insofar as them treating their coaches with respect. Those two are not on equal footing. You don't have to like your coaches, but they are your SUPERIORS in that environment, they outrank you. Period. The idea that a coach has to "earn" the respect of 18 year old college kids before they treat the staff with respect is ******* asinine! My god, WTF are we even talking about here?!?

Better get used to it. Other staffs have.

He verbally disrespected a coach, and tried to fight a coach. How is it dumb to let him leave the team? You can't let stuff like that slide, no matter how talented the player is.

That’s the guy I want on my team. A MF that’s hates losing so much he’ll try the coach.
Need more like him.

Advertisement
Back