• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Is it too late to poach a 4* RB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizCane

Senior
Now that it is pretty apparent we will be closing strong minus a blue chip back, is it possible to snipe someone late?

I feel like we put all our eggs in 1 basket in McFarland which should be a nice learning experience going forward whether he picks us or not.

3rd-43

The molly made me fuq her even though she average
Premium
Ask Ferman after he finishes blowing your back out.

kalinis

Sophomore
I think McFarland still ends up a cane. I think staff does too from what people like pete says. I think u are just overreacting to him waiting. maybe his mom just wanted him to wait a bit longer or maybe wants him close to home, u never know. in the end I think he ends up a cane though. maybe he just has to convince his mom to let him go to Miami.

ball915

All-American
there is also a thread you started a couple weeks ago labeled "not feeling optomistic" about our close

MizCane

Senior
there is also a thread you started a couple weeks ago labeled "not feeling optomistic" about our close

That was a couple weeks ago...Several outlets have relieved that feeling the last 2-3 days. I also mentioned we need McFarland, Dean and Thomas on that. Looking good on 2-3. McFarland was the number 1 lock since day 1 and look where we are at now?

I had good reason and everyone got their panties in a bunch bc it wasnt what they wanted to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.