Coaching Is It Time?

Been trying to come with a good nickname for Cristobal, something more clever than Wario or Cristobum (only unimaginative hacks would come up with something like that). So far I'm torn between "Brick" (obvious reasons), "Caesar" (the lead ape from Planet of the Apes), or Mario "Bless His Heart" Cristobal (southerners will understand that one).

Advertisement
lol we can't afford that buyout. hes stuck here whether he wins or loses so hope he hires a real coach and becomes recruiting coordinator a la coach O

Not Yet Waiting GIF by Britannia

Advertisement
I truly hope this is a joke and/or fan anger boiling over on a message board. If not, at some point we will actually have to hire someone and stick with them for enough time to let them accomplish something. Mario is the best recruiter we’ve had here in the past 20 years. What impactful kid is going to want to come here if fans are already flying planes in the middle of year 2?

I truly hope this is a joke and/or fan anger boiling over on a message board. If not, at some point we will actually have to hire someone and stick with them for enough time to let them accomplish something. Mario is the best recruiter we’ve had here in the past 20 years. What impactful kid is going to want to come here if fans are already flying planes in the middle of year 2?
This year is enough time to accomplish something

Advertisement
Those legendary men who pulled this off have for most part given in to indifference. Its over unless someone else takes the charge for most part.
I donated to the original banner and there’s not a chance in **** I would do this

The Cincinnati banner was still my favorite 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back