Is it just me

Advertisement
He made a good hire by getting Richt and getting the BOT to open the checkbooks, but he kept Folden arouway too long. Get a stadium deal done and then he'll be cut throat.

Golden wasn't going know where with Shalala around. That would of cost her money. I don't think she left on her own I think she was forced out.

No, the lure of Hillary's ***** was too much for any liberal ******* to resist.

Advertisement
He could find a way to keep everyone that attends the football games in the lower bowl, instead of the spotty seating I see on gameday. He could find a way to kickstart the Indoor Practice Facility. He could find a way to get a stadium at Tropical Park and contract with Ross to keep the FSU, Notre Dame and brand name P5 programs (Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Florida, Ohio State, Michigan, USC, Texas and Stanford) at Sun Life Stadium, sort of a like Notre Dame's Shamrock Series. Heck call it the Hurricane Series.

Until he gets at least ONE of those done, I'll hold off on giving AD James high praise. Maybe hiring Mark Richt is the first piece of the puzzle, but until the second piece drops, I'm waiting and seeing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back