Is it an NCAA violation for a player to accept gifts from...

Advertisement
Older brother in the NFL?

This is an example of why we have some of the worst and most retarded fans in college football.

What kind of a brain-damaged fūcktard actively looks for and publishes possible violations on an open public forum.

No you fūcking imbecile, it's not a violation, it's family. Now crawl back into the open sewer you live in.

This is an example of why we have some of the worst and most retarded fans in college football.

What kind of a brain-damaged fūcktard actively looks for and publishes possible violations on an open public forum.

No you fūcking imbecile, it's not a violation, it's family. Now crawl back into the open sewer you live in.

You are 100% right but that doesn't mean you have to be a cokk sucker about it. The guy just asked a question without thinking about all the possible consequences. Next time you read something stupid just kick your dog & go to the next thread instead of talking **** to cope with your inferiority & anger issues.

You are 100% right but that doesn't mean you have to be a cokk sucker about it. The guy just asked a question without thinking about all the possible consequences. Next time you read something stupid just kick your dog & go to the next thread instead of talking **** to cope with your inferiority & anger issues.

I'd rather blast the dumbfūck that originated the retarded stupidity than kick my dog, if that's alright with you.

Next time you read something of mine and feel like making a brain dead remark like above, step back and literally fūck your own face then go to the next thread instead of white knighting a retarded poster

Last edited:
Advertisement

This.

Stupidity must be met head on.

Advertisement

That's not at all what happened and you're either stupid or a troll yourself if you don't get that the dude with like 3 comments is trolling. Seriously, it's always the guys with 9 posts who do this **** and it's **** sure not because they don't know better.

I have 9 posts....I am not a troll.....or dumb enough to not be able to figure out that if a family member gives me something it isn't an NCAA violation.

I'd rather blast the dumbfūck that originated the retarded stupidity than kick my dog, if that's alright with you.

Next time you read something of mine and feel like making a brain dead remark like above, step back and literally fūck your own face then go to the next thread instead of white knighting a retarded poster

Someone watches Tropic Thunder too much or really idolizes Les Grossman. Either way, one of the best lines in the movie.

That's not at all what happened and you're either stupid or a troll yourself if you don't get that the dude with like 3 comments is trolling. Seriously, it's always the guys with 9 posts who do this **** and it's **** sure not because they don't know better.

Meeting stupidity head on, oh well!

Advertisement
Thread recap.

giphy.gif

Wow someone ****ed in your Cheerios this morning. I wasn't trolling anyone. Guys... it's not that serious. What possible violation did I "actively look for an publish"?

Advertisement

Do you have low self esteem or is that a rhetorical question? As in you.....the angry jerk off who ****ed at life because lives in his moms basement and has a part time job at Lids.

Advertisement
Back