Is it an NCAA violation for a player to accept gifts from...

"This is not dungeons and dragons. You don't have super human powers in real life."

Nerds.jpg

Advertisement
Delete this thread before MeddlingCuunt sees it.

Saw it....No time to act on it as I am too busy working at the nursing home brushing your senile Mom's hair after a good fck.
Now run along to your little circle jerk of she-men buddies in the West rear end zone.

Now, that's a real gentlemans. Despite his obviously strained relationship with Thread Killa, he takes the time and effort to brush Thread Killa's mom's hair after he fvcks her.

I love canesinsight.com

Older brother in the NFL?

This is an example of why we have some of the worst and most retarded fans in college football.

What kind of a brain-damaged fūcktard actively looks for and publishes possible violations on an open public forum.

No you fūcking imbecile, it's not a violation, it's family. Now crawl back into the open sewer you live in.

You are 100% right but that doesn't mean you have to be a cokk sucker about it. The guy just asked a question without thinking about all the possible consequences. Next time you read something stupid just kick your dog & go to the next thread instead of talking **** to cope with your inferiority & anger issues.

I'd rather blast the dumbfūck that originated the retarded stupidity than kick my dog, if that's alright with you.

Next time you read something of mine and feel like making a brain dead remark like above, step back and literally fūck your own face then go to the next thread instead of white knighting a retarded poster

youre just as retarded you mental fckn reject lol dudes scared the NCAA is checking out these post?? shut yo paranoid *** up clown you sound stupid as fck thinking the post is that serious.

we got some real mental fck jobs on this site lol hilarious

I personally do not have a problem with "bullying". The problem I have with the internet , and especially this forum, is the inordinate amount of "tough guys" that exist on the web in comparison to real life. The numbers just don't add up. Most of you are soft and know nothing of real world confrontation.. Just stop the tough guy act.

I hate people who hide behind a screen name. I use my real ******* name primarily because it keeps me accountable. The Interent would be a much better place if all those keyboard thugs used their real name. Call me an idiot for it if you'd like, just please be kind enough to find me in person first though.

Advertisement

This is an example of why we have some of the worst and most retarded fans in college football.

What kind of a brain-damaged fūcktard actively looks for and publishes possible violations on an open public forum.

No you fūcking imbecile, it's not a violation, it's family. Now crawl back into the open sewer you live in.

MEET ME IN THE BLUE LOT PENDEJO!!!!

giphy (1).gif

I wouldn't post a picture of a player at a nice restaurant. It was an honest question. I saw a picture of Evidence and David Njoku (with his watch) and I had the thought of NFL sibling players giving money, cars, etc. to younger brothers. I don't recall it ever being brought up. Knowing how ridiculous the NCAA is, it wouldn't shock me if it was an NCAA violation. It was a simple, honest question. No reason to get all excited about it.

What kind of a brain

When Marcus Vick was playing for VT his fat diamond earrings he got through Mike were often a topic of conversation during games for commentators. The usual line was how nice it must be to have a rich brother in the NFL. As we all know, the money ruined him along with Kevin Olsen and we could probably toss Ray Lew III in depending on his lack of athletic ability vs money. I'm sure there are many others I over looked. I just hope Evidence never follows that path.

Advertisement
^^^^^^^

His family history would say otherwise.

They're all successful doctors, professionals, etc.

The Njoku's got what it takes.

So I doubt he falls into the deadbeat youngest baby of a successful family syndrome - even though that's an actual thing with other people,

I personally do not have a problem with "bullying". The problem I have with the internet , and especially this forum, is the inordinate amount of "tough guys" that exist on the web in comparison to real life. The numbers just don't add up. Most of you are soft and know nothing of real world confrontation.. Just stop the tough guy act.

I hate people who hide behind a screen name. I use my real ******* name primarily because it keeps me accountable. The Interent would be a much better place if all those keyboard thugs used their real name. Call me an idiot for it if you'd like, just please be kind enough to find me in person first though.

Goes on a rant against internet tough guys then tells us he wants to fight internet posters.

I hate people who hide behind a screen name. I use my real ****ing name primarily because it keeps me accountable. The Interent would be a much better place if all those keyboard thugs used their real name. Call me an idiot for it if you'd like, just please be kind enough to find me in person first though.

Goes on a rant against internet tough guys then tells us he wants to fight internet posters.

Come on Franchise, you're smarter than that. No where in my post did I say I wanted to fight internet posters.

Advertisement

I hate people who hide behind a screen name. I use my real ****ing name primarily because it keeps me accountable. The Interent would be a much better place if all those keyboard thugs used their real name. Call me an idiot for it if you'd like, just please be kind enough to find me in person first though.

Come on Franchise, you're smarter than that. No where in my post did I say I wanted to fight internet posters.

Disingenuous.

You don't sound dumb and oblivious to me. You knew exactly what you were writing and the implications of, and I'll paraphrase your post:"say it to my face, tough guy"

Which is ironic, because it's the same thing you were railing against, i.e., playing tough guy on the internet. Except in your case, there was the implication of a physical confrontation, which is the lamest thing ever on the internet.

No. You knew exactly what you were trying to get across. Don't pretend otherwise.

Disingenuous.

You don't sound dumb and oblivious to me. You knew exactly what you were writing and the implications of, and I'll paraphrase your post:"say it to my face, tough guy"

Which is ironic, because it's the same thing you were railing against, i.e., playing tough guy on the internet. Except in your case, there was the implication of a physical confrontation, which is the lamest thing ever on the internet.

No. You knew exactly what you were trying to get across. Don't pretend otherwise.

Your argument might have some weight if I was in fact anonymous poster - but i'm not which is why I still believe you're missing the point.

The point is I have my name out there (unique name at that). I'm not playing tough guy. I am simply stating that I am accountable for the things I say on this website and it forces me to think twice, which in turn convinces me to forgo my initial reaction to things I see online - like telling a random fellow Cane Fan (quite hilariously I might add) "step back and literally fūck your own face" .

In closing my opinion, I wanted to relay that I expect the same courtesy. Do not ridicule or call me an "idiot" without sharing the same accountability.

Either way, take it for what you will. You won't find idle threats, disrespect, or anything of that sort from me.

Meat me somewhere

I've been holding mat drills every day even while band.

Downtown Y 5:30 AM sharpish. My hand and leg are damaged but I'll still go off the top rope.

EDIT:

BTW it's not fair that these threads get to run while I'm at band camp. This thread is diamond.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Disingenuous.

Your argument might have some weight if I was in fact anonymous poster - but i'm not which is why I still believe you're missing the point.

The point is I have my name out there (unique name at that). I'm not playing tough guy. I am simply stating that I am accountable for the things I say on this website and it forces me to think twice, which in turn convinces me to forgo my initial reaction to things I see online - like telling a random fellow Cane Fan (quite hilariously I might add) "step back and literally fūck your own face" .

In closing my opinion, I wanted to relay that I expect the same courtesy. Do not ridicule or call me an "idiot" without sharing the same accountability.

Either way, take it for what you will. You won't find idle threats, disrespect, or anything of that sort from me.

Nice deflection, but you're clearly missing the point.

Let me repeat: you are basically playing tough guy by saying: "come insult me to my face, see what happens"

That was the theme of your post: "I'm a badass, I use my real name insult me to my face"

Don't deny it because its obvious.

As far as using your real name, and I'll assume it is your real name. Let me give you some advice: really bad move. Also not a smart move for your employer to see. You might actually have a ***** loose because I see no benefit, only downside. Especially, when you're encouraging people to come insult you to your face. You don't know what kind of crazies might be out there.

But that's your call, so good luck to you.

Disingenuous.

Nice deflection, but you're clearly missing the point.

Let me repeat: you are basically playing tough guy by saying: "come insult me to my face, see what happens"

That was the theme of your post: "I'm a badass, I use my real name insult me to my face"

Don't deny it because its obvious.

As far as using your real name, and I'll assume it is your real name. Let me give you some advice: really bad move. Also not a smart move for your employer to see. You might actually have a ***** loose because I see no benefit, only downside. Especially, when you're encouraging people to come insult you to your face. You don't know what kind of crazies might be out there.

But that's your call, so good luck to you.

It has been my experience that if I act in a civilized manner, there are usually no crazies to deal with. With respect to my employer, I wouldn't mind at all since I know I do not post anything that would jeopardize my position/career. This is no different to me than a public facebook profile/twitter.

Do you attack people on facebook the way you do on here? I doubt it.

Anyway thanks for the civil discourse. Go Canes

LOL, you can't make this **** UP!!

Nice job @OCC

Delete this thread before MeddlingCuunt sees it.

Saw it....No time to act on it as I am too busy working at the nursing home brushing your senile Mom's hair after a good fck.
Now run along to your little circle jerk of she-men buddies in the West rear end zone.

Now, that's a real gentlemans. Despite his obviously strained relationship with Thread Killa, he takes the time and effort to brush Thread Killa's mom's hair after he fvcks her.

LMFAO....I'm late, but this is comedy at it's Finest.... The Franchise

Advertisement
Back