Is Ferman calling for Cristobal?

Advertisement
With that being said, this is EXACTLY the type of hire this administration would make if they decided to move on from Manny.

Yes, this is the direction I feel without doubt that the administration will go towards. It might even be quicker than the Manny hire.

I have checked their board desperately looking for any breaking news coming out regarding coaches and one posters title was “I agree with Gary, pay the 15M and get Mario now”
No he’s calling for leach

Lmfao. Maybe @Dr.L.ThugU can tell us what all he’s posting. I guarantee it’s dumb
IDGAF what your cuckmaster
219-2192113_gru-sticker-doll-hd-png-download.png
says,thinks or does.

Advertisement
Mario has done a good job but would you drop that kind of money to get him? That type of move would be shocking considering they could have done it much cheaper last year.
I think Blake James has to go first before anyone gets hired.

You only drop that if you plan on dropping a lot more on coaching staff

Mario has done a good job but would you drop that kind of money to get him? That type of move would be shocking considering they could have done it much cheaper last year.
I think Blake James has to go first before anyone gets hired.
Exactly, there has been one common denominator in these hiring disasters and extensions. The Admin and AD.

Advertisement
Ferman just cares about recruiting to bring in revenue, he does not give a ****. He wants the canes to do better but their content and website has been the same since the beginning of time. He needs to pint the finger at his own product before commenting on other people's product.

Please not another Miami connection...

It's amazing how people only want guys who have Miami connections coming here. I wonder if Dabo had any prior connections to Clemson or Saban any prior connection to Alabama. Just get me new blood who's not familiar with Miami, but will win.

Absolutely ******* no to Mario.

He had one of, if not THE, best offensive lines in the country along with a first round caliber quarterback and still faceplanted in a conference that doesn't play defense.

He's a good recruiter that isn't a great coach. We've seen this movie before, no thanks.

With that being said, this is EXACTLY the type of hire this administration would make if they decided to move on from Manny.

Mario would re-stock the cupboard. And every now and then, we'd have a year like 2017 where we win the division and 10 wins. But in terms of taking us to the elites, that's not his ceiling.

Advertisement
Once Dabo leaves for the Bama job this conference will literally be up for grabs yearly. It shouldn’t be that difficult to find a coach who can get Miami into the conf title game consistently. Clemson will fall back to mediocrity and Miami will be able to jump onto the playoffs hype train without major obstacles.

Absolutely ******* no to Mario.

He had one of, if not THE, best offensive lines in the country along with a first round caliber quarterback and still faceplanted in a conference that doesn't play defense.

He's a good recruiter that isn't a great coach. We've seen this movie before, no thanks.

Mario is a GREAT recruiter. Lets at least give him that. Hes an above average coach. Not saying I would want to pay 15M to get him plus whatever else we would have to pay him in salary either. There is a lot to not like. But there is a lot to like. We could do worse.

That said, Mario loses weird games. And does it every year. For example, Mario would have us 11-0 in a down year for Clemson and all of us would be looking for hotels and flights to the college football playoffs...then we would lose to Duke in the last game of the year in a clunker. And this would happen every year too. He just cant find a way to get over the hump. I know it has to drive Oregon fans nuts.

Advertisement
I think most coaches around the country see south Florida as a recruiting Bermuda Triangle. Guys like rhule and Campbell would probably turn us down because of lifestyle not money.

I think Mario would fail....I think a number of coaches would fail. The job is so toxic it would take a complete animal to turn it around.
he would be a 9-10 win guy imo but not get us over the hump. he would recruit like a beast, make our players better and tougher, but i feel like he finds ways to lose games. this year though, he has won close games and had a ton of injuries to be fair. im just not completely sold. he'd def be better than manny though.

Ferman is being Ferman! An employee telling stories so he can increase his clicks and subscribers so he can stay employed.If you subscribe and enjoy the stories good for you

Oregon job is better than us right now. Hopefully new Admin will fix this, but we all know nothing is changing any time soon.

Advertisement
Back