Is Ferman calling for Cristobal?

He returned 18 of 22 starters from the year before, and managed to have a 3-2 record against teams with a winning record. Soon to be 3-3.

Advertisement
Ferman admits to being a friend of Mario since he was 18 years old, and attending The U (Sunshine U) at that time...Ferman is losing Sponsors, and Subscribers regularly. Ferman knows getting Mario, gives him extra access, hence more stories and Subscribers. Once Ferman thought Mario signed an extension, he moved on to The Pirate (whom he interviewed 20 years ago) and thinks he has a relationship with (but Leash doesn't think so)...See Ferman is about clicks, likes etc...I know from the horses mouth that Golden disliked him, Right was on the way to cutting him off...and we'll see about Manny.

End of 2020. Diaz fired, then Cristobal buyout drops to 2 million in 2020 per his contract. Most likely course of action IMO.
I'm not a cristobal fan yet. I made an agreement with myself that I have to see Cristobal's results without a top 10 QB on roster.

We ain't getting a new coach anytime soon... and Mario doesn't want to come here anyway... let him be cause Oregon is a dream job for him and we're gonna get a 69 year old Butch to straighten this **** up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back