Is Elija Lofton the Rueben Bain of Offense?

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator

A four-star true freshman, underranked because of his height, has dominated Miami’s spring practice and positioned himself for immediate impact. Are we talking about Rueben Bain or Elija Lofton? On today’s CanesInSight Daily Podcast, I dug deep on this comparison and fired up the Lofton hype train:

On the similarities between Lofton and Bain: We named the podcast, “Elija Lofton is the Rueben Bain of offense.” That comparison is based on where Lofton is in spring...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
People will be excited when they see him. He was that good on Saturday. Great feet and patience. Hard to tackle and faster than I expected.
I told D$ my contacts said he looks like the best RB right now.

Some people will automatically flip that into a negative about the RB room, but kid came prepared. He’s a heck of a football player right now, and he’s performing like a VET no matter what he is asked to do.

Lofton, Jojo, Carr, Patterson, Pruitt already making waves. Some recent rumblings about Lightfoot, McConathy and Hayes. And a good chunk of the 2024 kids aren’t even on campus yet.

We can argue over whether or not Zo had any impact (I think he did). But the evidence is mounting that this class is going to deliver on its promise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the pitcher of kool aid is starting to get very tempting ...

Wearing a smile.

youtube animation GIF by Channel Frederator

Advertisement
Back