Is D'Eriq King 6th best QB in CFB?

The article I read said the teams medical staff and the doctors at the Tampa hospital are the reason he didn't loose his leg. They checked for a pulse on the sideline which he had, but once they got him to the locker room they checked again and he no longer had a pulse. I think had a tear of his nerve and thats when they rushed him to the hospital. The also rushed a doctor over from the Mayo clinic and he performed the reconstruction and did a phenomenal job with it. The nerve damage healed 100% and hes just gaining back all the strength he had. Ive heard from a few people around the Ucf area that hes a great kid so im hoping he can get back on the field and do his thing.
It would be nothing short of a Christmas miracle if he ever even suited up again.

But I highly highly sincerely doubt he ever plays another snap again, he for **** sure ain't playing this season.

Advertisement
We don’t even know how well the guy can run right now.
Im going to dig a bit deeper and get some answers. My boy is Shaqs cousin and he was hanging out with about 5 or 6 players from Ucf about 2 to 3 months ago. The other qb who broke his ankle was one of them as well as that stupid fast rb. Ill see if I can get the real story. You guys are probably right but I think it's interesting and id love to see him get a chance.

Im going to dig a bit deeper and get some answers. My boy is Shaqs cousin and he was hanging out with about 5 or 6 players from Ucf about 2 to 3 months ago. The other qb who broke his ankle was one of them as well as that stupid fast rb. Ill see if I can get the real story. You guys are probably right but I think it's interesting and id love to see him get a chance.

Does Shaq still have a house in Orlando?

Advertisement
U seem to have not understood my statement so let me break it down for u. I said on this year's team meaning Lawrence does not have enough the mobility to offset the deficiencies of our oline. Fields does.
Fields - 137 rushing attempts for 484 yards (3.5 ypa) 10 TDs.
Lawrence - 103 rushing attempts for 563 yards (5.5 ypa) 9 TDs.

No way in **** would I choose Fields over Lawrence. Yall must not realize Lawrence is going to be the most highly sought after QB since Andrew Luck without a doubt. For the Raiders I'd trade away Carr and throw the 2020 season in Vegas if it meant we could get him. He's worth it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think he is better than Sam Howell definitely
Depends on what you're asking them to do. Howell has an elite arm and can move well enough to make UNC's version of the spread work. King is more of a dynamic athlete and can throw well enough to make defenses pay for paying too much attention to the run game.

For what we want to do on offense I take King.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back