Is D'Eriq King 6th best QB in CFB?

Advertisement
I don't know exactly where King ranks, but he was the most sought after QB in the portal this year, and now he is a Cane! For Lashlee's system, he is absolutely the perfect fit, arguably more of a fit than any other QB in the country. That is the only thing that f'ucking matters!

Sam Howell is over rated at this point. People are making him out to be an all star. He wasn't asked to do anything that spectacular last season. I dont see it. College football is full of QB of his ilk
Sam Howell is so spectacular, the Dolphins will draft him this year even those he is not eligible.

Advertisement
My top 10 would be:

1. Trevor Lawrence
2. Justin Fields
3. Brady White
4. Brock Purdy
5. Shane Buechele
6. D'Eriq King
7. Dillon Gabriel
8. Kedon Slovis
9. Sam Howell
10. Jayden Daniels

Ehlinger puts up good numbers but there's something about him that's just missing, he doesn't have the it factor IMO & has limited arm talent. Always felt Herman made the wrong choice picking him over Buechele. He also signed two high ranked 4-star QB's in the 2020 class that will be TF's & already has 3 other Red Frosh who were 4-star QB's still on the roster, eventually he's gonna have to develop one of those guys instead of sticking with the safe pick in Ehlinger.

I would've put Chris Robinson on my list because of the season he had last year, but with Taggart now at FAU, I expect a big decline in his numbers. He was perfect in that Kiffin offense, I hope that kid transfers to a school closer to home because Tagg & his Gulf Coast offense are gonna ruin him.

Also expect a big jump from Jayden Daniels, Herm might've got the steal of the offseason when he hired Zak Hill from Boise St as their new OC, he'll have that offense humming with a gifted passer & great talent like Daniels.

El do you think Gabriel beats out Milton. If Milton is truly 100% I think Milton starts over him.

The QB's to be on the lookout for are obviously Spencer Rattler, John Rhys Plumlee, Grant Gunnell, whoever wins the QB battle at TTech between Alan Bowman & Maverick McIvor, and whoever wins the QB battle at Wash St between Gunner Cruz & Jayden De Laura.

De Laura is another Hawaiian QB that went to the same school as Mariota, Tua & Dillon Gabriel, and Wash St hired Nick Rolovich who just lead Hawaii to their first 10 win season in 8 years & he runs that Run & Shoot offense that fits perfectly with the Leach style Air Raid they're used to running. De Laura could be another great Hawaiian TF QB.

Also interested in seeing who Drinkwitz picks as the QB at Mizzou, he's a good QB developer & his offense always produces good numbers.
El you dont think Milton beats out Gabriel.

Advertisement
Sam Howell is over rated at this point. People are making him out to be an all star. He wasn't asked to do anything that spectacular last season. I dont see it. College football is full of QB of his ilk

Exactly I just don’t see it.

I just a kid that was asked to make one read. And did a good job with deep ball placement and that’s about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he even gonna be healthy this season?

That was a pretty horrific injury he suffered, he's lucky he can even walk again.
I read an article that said hes 100%. I wanted a bit more info so I text my buddy Jamal Who is a bartender/manager at Knights Library and he said He was at one of there events Thursday night and hes doing great.

You know what's funny I was on the pirate website and I said we should offer Gabriel and I was told he wasn't all that and his hs # weren't that impressive. Was also told he wasn't really offered by Bama blah blah blah. Turns out that kid is dam impressive and would have been a take for us all day long.

Is he even gonna be healthy this season?

That was a pretty horrific injury he suffered, he's lucky he can even walk again.
The article I read said the teams medical staff and the doctors at the Tampa hospital are the reason he didn't loose his leg. They checked for a pulse on the sideline which he had, but once they got him to the locker room they checked again and he no longer had a pulse. I think had a tear of his nerve and thats when they rushed him to the hospital. The also rushed a doctor over from the Mayo clinic and he performed the reconstruction and did a phenomenal job with it. The nerve damage healed 100% and hes just gaining back all the strength he had. Ive heard from a few people around the Ucf area that hes a great kid so im hoping he can get back on the field and do his thing.

I read an article that said hes 100%. I wanted a bit more info so I text my buddy Jamal Who is a bartender/manager at Knights Library and he said He was at one of there events Thursday night and hes doing great.

You know what's funny I was on the pirate website and I said we should offer Gabriel and I was told he wasn't all that and his hs # weren't that impressive. Was also told he wasn't really offered by Bama blah blah blah. Turns out that kid is dam impressive and would have been a take for us all day long.
Ain’t a chance in **** Milton is 100% or anywhere near it. He could barely walk last football season and his leg had atrophied badly.

Ain’t a chance in **** Milton is 100% or anywhere near it. He could barely walk last football season and his leg had atrophied badly.
I was thinking the same thing thats why I reached out to my buddy who hangs out with him and a few others one the team.

Advertisement
Back