Off-Topic Is corn an acceptable topping on pizza?

Is corn an acceptable topping on pizza?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • **** no

Votes: 29 72.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a joke.
My favorite parts of the article:

“All New Yorkers deserve to breathe healthy air and wood and coal-fired stoves are among the largest contributors of harmful pollutants in neighborhoods with poor air quality,” DEP spokesman Ted Timbers said in a statement Sunday. “This common-sense rule, developed with restaurant and environmental justice groups, requires a professional review of whether installing emission controls is feasible.”

A city official said that under 100 restaurants total would be impacted.

Advertisement

“All New Yorkers deserve to breathe healthy air and wood and coal-fired stoves are among the largest contributors of harmful pollutants in neighborhoods with poor air quality,” DEP spokesman Ted Timbers said in a statement Sunday. “This common-sense rule, developed with restaurant and environmental justice groups, requires a professional review of whether installing emission controls is feasible.”

“Forget those 1,000,000 cars per day in and out of the City…let’s crush those 100 pizza joints!…they’re effin’ up the air!!”

New York is stupid as ****, and it's New Yorkers' own fault. They're getting the consequences they ask for.

New York is stupid as ****, and it's New Yorkers' own fault. They're getting the consequences they ask for.
It's a vicious cycle. City goes to ****. Residents get ****ed. City gets cleaned up. People start ignoring the little crimes. Repeat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back