Is Cook truly committed to UF

Advertisement
Not as soft as jojo (who's basically uncommitted) but he ain't too solid either (at least it seems that way)

Advertisement
Gator until proven otherwise. Nobody knows **** and you certainly can't pay any attention to the things he says.

Just get over it already.

Advertisement
Where is IHATETHISPLACE?

-He is solid to UF dont think that will change anytime soon
-dont think he will visit Miami this summer
-he is recruiting Phillips and Darling to UF
-some people think UF just jumped into his recruitment out of no where that is far from the truth they have had their eye on him since Central lost to Armwood in the state championship
-UF has been recruiting him the hardest for a long time see this clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgHPrpgGfK0

Where is IHATETHISPLACE?

-some people think UF just jumped into his recruitment out of no where that is far from the truth they have had their eye on him since Central lost to Armwood in the state championship

I can confirm this is false I have spoken directly to his brother and he will be with him on campus throughout the summer so I'm not sure where you got that info from.

Advertisement
Where is IHATETHISPLACE?

I can confirm this is false I have spoken directly to his brother and he will be with him on campus throughout the summer so I'm not sure where you got that info from.

That interview is almost 1 year old I remember watching Tracy Howard interviews where all he mentioned was FLA AND FSU and look how that turned out.

with his brother or with the football team? Nobody cares if he is hanging out with his brother I stick by what I said but maybe Cook will suprise us all and go to the AL Golden football camp. If you know so much why did you make this thread? Tell everybody what else his brother told you

Last edited:
Advertisement
if you can confirm things with his brother then ask him about Cook's commitment instead of opening a thread without any news.

This is perhaps my favorite type of thread. Ask a question, and then if anyone doesn't give the answer you want to hear...attack attack attack. Never fails to disappoint.

with his brother or with the football team? Nobody cares if he is hanging out with his brother I stick by what I said but maybe Cook will suprise us all and go to the AL Golden football camp. If you know so much why did you make this thread? Tell everybody what else his brother told you

Thats all he said and that he wants him to follow him at Miami thats all. I don't know where he will end up signing hence the thread all I'm saying is that he will definetly be on campus througout the season which can never hurt Miami's chances.

Advertisement
Back