is Clive Walford top 5 tight end in UM history?

Advertisement
Graham played one season here. More talented with better potential than Walford? Sure, but he didn't have a better UM career at all. Walford> Graham at UM.

I think if Graham had 3 years at UM he'd still currently hold the TE Stats records. Clive was fortunate he basically had 3 1/2 years of solid play time. I don't remember how much burn he got as a freshman but I think that's when Asante Cleveland was pretty much the guy (smh).

Graham played one season here. More talented with better potential than Walford? Sure, but he didn't have a better UM career at all. Walford> Graham at UM.

I think if Graham had 3 years at UM he'd still currently hold the TE Stats records. Clive was fortunate he basically had 3 1/2 years of solid play time. I don't remember how much burn he got as a freshman but I think that's when Asante Cleveland was pretty much the guy (smh).

Yeah but he didn't. He played one year. He didn't do anything notable here.

Who would you take Walford or Graham?

Thirty years ago we had the best Tight End in America..Willie Smith..He was the second coming of John Mackey..Unfortunately wound up in prison.

Advertisement

Who would you take Walford or Graham?

I would take Walford over Graham easily, if we're talking about the versions that played at UM. Graham was barely a football player when he played a year here. It's really not debatable.

Advertisement
Back