Is Cager hurt? Did he Play? Or out of the rotation?

Advertisement
Coach Richt decided last week that he had to get Jeff Thomas, Ahmmon and Berrios on the field at the same time. To do that he had to move Thomas from backing Berrios up in the slot, to the outside. So that means less time for the rest of the WR's.

Cager lost his ********s somewhere between Coral Gables and Tallahassee and is therefore out indefinitely until he finds them.

OP is the Cager of the board.

The less he’s seen the better off we are.

Advertisement
Dude hasn't played at all the last few weeks. He has been playing scared/soft and needs to ride the bench for now.

its almost disrespectful to all the kids who are producing for this team to start a cager thread every other day. seriously. enough with this jag.

Advertisement
I was one of the people saying not to write Cager off and I still wish him the best, but who cares? We got the win tonight, and it was a huge one.

Let’s stop being fans of our “favorite” Canes and start enjoying the team. Canes won and whoever helped that happen is a favorite of mine. People get too caught up in bragging that they knew this or that guy would ball, just support your fcking team.

Isn't he coming off an ACL tear? That's usually a two year process so I'd give him some time before writing him off

Did not see 18 out there tonight. For the most part the 3 WR were 82, 8 n 4. With 5 wide added Herndon n another

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
All I know is they threw his girl up on the jumbo screen and god **** was she hot.

Advertisement
Dude's most memorable moment as a Cane so far is when he was running alongside Corn Elder on the Flookie-Dookie kick return two years ago.

There isn't any reason for him to be in the rotation unless one of the other WRs gets hurt.

Why do some of you ***** love hating on our own players? Cager could never get another snap with us for all I care, but there's no need to talk ****.

Advertisement
Back