Off-Topic Iron Mike Beats Up Annoying Passenger on Plane

Baba Yaga

👉👌
Premium

Miketyson Hangover GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
All things considered, the guy escaped unscathed and has a great story. Soft move going to the cops undermines that story.

Advertisement
I don’t know what’s going to happen, and technically what Mike did was not legal, but I have to be honest, that punk had it coming.

That bltch *** ***** thought he could just provoke and provoke Tyson with no repercussions. Again, especially on a plane, you have to keep your cool, but I can’t lie, I would’ve wanted to do the same thing. I hope they don’t go too hard on Mike.

I don’t know what’s going to happen, and technically what Mike did was not legal, but I have to be honest, that punk had it coming.

That bltch *** ***** thought he could just provoke and provoke Tyson with no repercussions. Again, especially on a plane, you have to keep your cool, but I can’t lie, I would’ve wanted to do the same thing. I hope they don’t go too hard on Mike.
If the guy really threw a water bottle at him, he'll walk away unscathed for retaliating.

Advertisement
Seems like everything worked out fine. The kid f*cked around and crossed a line, so Tyson let him find out. Nobody is physically disabled or dead. Lessons were hopefully learned. Win win for everybody.

Movie Tombstone

Go ahead and skin it go ahead skin it skin that meat wagon an see what happens.

He did

Advertisement
Back