• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Off-Topic Iron Mike Beats Up Annoying Passenger on Plane

Baba Yaga

The Gif Guy
Premium

Miketyson Hangover GIFs | Tenor

wspcane

Recruit
All things considered, the guy escaped unscathed and has a great story. Soft move going to the cops undermines that story.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
I don’t know what’s going to happen, and technically what Mike did was not legal, but I have to be honest, that punk had it coming.

That bltch ass pussy thought he could just provoke and provoke Tyson with no repercussions. Again, especially on a plane, you have to keep your cool, but I can’t lie, I would’ve wanted to do the same thing. I hope they don’t go too hard on Mike.

JD08

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Maude
I don’t know what’s going to happen, and technically what Mike did was not legal, but I have to be honest, that punk had it coming.

That bltch ass pussy thought he could just provoke and provoke Tyson with no repercussions. Again, especially on a plane, you have to keep your cool, but I can’t lie, I would’ve wanted to do the same thing. I hope they don’t go too hard on Mike.
If the guy really threw a water bottle at him, he'll walk away unscathed for retaliating.

NC_Canes_11

All American
Seems like everything worked out fine. The kid f*cked around and crossed a line, so Tyson let him find out. Nobody is physically disabled or dead. Lessons were hopefully learned. Win win for everybody.

GOCANES05

Recruit
Movie Tombstone

Go ahead and skin it go ahead skin it skin that meat wagon an see what happens.

He did