Iron Bowl

Their QB makes rozier look like Brady
Believe me I know, but wtf, it’s the last game of the season against the hated rival in the Juggernaut of Bama.

Throw the kitchen sink at them & don’t give them the ball back, all you have to do is make one quick throw for 3 yards, even the worst QB can do that.

Now they got Bama driving the ball down the field & in position to score...

Advertisement
Believe me I know, but wtf, it’s the last game of the season against the hated rival in the Juggernaut of Bama.

Throw the kitchen sink at them & don’t give them the ball back, all you have to do is make one quick throw for 3 yards, even the worst QB can do that.

Yep, play action and sneak a tight end down the field.

Advertisement

Totally agree. They should have done out outside screen and see what they could get.

On 3rd down & 2 when Bama has a 9 to **** near 10 man front pre-snap, call a TE quick out.

As soon as the ball is snapped just have the TE immediately peel out & he walks past the first down marker.

This game would’ve been over already if AU’s HC/OC had more balls.

And yes I know Finley is horrendous & on one leg, but still, this game should’ve already been put away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back