- Joined
- Jan 22, 2021
- Messages
- 5,547
Yea , it’s been greatIt’s pretty evident that Notre Dame knows how big the Miami game will be. They are just whistling through the graveyard until the time comes, to put it succinctly, they are scared ****less they’re gonna lose again.
It’s kind of comical cause I think their Miami obsession has taken a lot of joy out of the season for them because they know it can all come crashing down.
Trumpycane is looking forward to them losing to BYU
Only thing Trumpycane worried aboutTrumpycane is looking forward to them losing to BYU
You have more faith in BYU than I do. That offense kind of sucks.
I think so. ND and media will make a lot of hay over their "huge road win against a top10 BYU team." BYU easily strikes me as the biggest fraud in the top-10.So ND makes the CFP in 2026 with their only loss being a "quality loss" to Miami?
Didn't the CFP committee make that stupid rule that if ND is ranked 12th or higher at the end of the season they are automatically in?So ND makes the CFP in 2026 with their only loss being a "quality loss" to Miami?
North Carolina should have beat 'em homie...You have more faith in BYU than I do. That offense kind of sucks.
Kind of? Their offense is easily the worst I’ve seen from a ranked team. Their only hope is their defense. If they can get a turnover or 2 and score off them, they can win. But if they have to drive the field over and over, they can’t move the ball consistently.Trumpycane is looking forward to them losing to BYU
You have more faith in BYU than I do. That offense kind of sucks.
FIFY...................I think so. ND and media will make a lot of hay over their "huge road win against a top10 BYU team." BYU easily strikes me as the biggest fraud in the top-10 Since UFraud is gone.
ND is Sisyphus?They still shook from last year and cant stop thinking about it. This just puts more pressure on them in that game. If they have a slow start its going to feel like a 10k lb weight on their shoulders