BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati
All ACC
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2022
- Messages
- 6,457
I had it apostilled.Have you filled out the complaint form and had it notarized?
In triplicate.
I had it apostilled.Have you filled out the complaint form and had it notarized?
Then wait by the phone and we'll get back to you at our earliest convenience.I had it apostilled.
In triplicate.
![]()
Then wait by the phone and we'll get back to you at our earliest convenience.
Is phone support outsourced to India or AI?Then wait by the phone and we'll get back to you at our earliest convenience.
It's just one illegal alien.Is phone support outsourced to India or AI?
Wait a minute.....that's been ALF the who time I've been on hold!?!?! He was a dicc back in the 80's. Hasn't gotten any better.
That's why he makes more than the maudes do.Wait a minute.....that's been ALF the who time I've been on hold!?!?! He was a dicc back in the 80's. Hasn't gotten any better.
The adjustments Wake made at the half were perfect against our very weak links on the OL- nobody could have game planned around those OL getting dominated. A couple of times Mali was open on third down, but Mensah's eyes weren't downfield because the Wake D was blowing up our weaklings.You can’t be serious??? But Dawson can’t scheme an offense to move the ball when Mali goes down??
Will this be a 2/3 match up come game time?
Especially at elite institutions that don’t have clearly dominant players at their positions. Innis was starting over these kids and that there was your first clue that these boys were not going to change your programThe age old adage of portal hunting - stay away from guys that didn't produce at their prior stops.