- Joined
- Apr 28, 2014
- Messages
- 24,713
They're a great defense with a good Qb and likely by the end of the year a good OLine like they almost always have.
Denbrock is atrocious. They struggled to get started against Wisconsin and put up 27 on Michigan State. Wake Forest would lay 40 on both of those teams.
The last I checked, Denbrock has a heisman winner under his belt and called one of the best offenses last year WITHOUT THE QB AUDIBLING OUT OF HALF THE CALLS. OopsDenbrock is atrocious. They struggled to get started against Wisconsin and put up 27 on Michigan State. Wake Forest would lay 40 on both of those teams.
Shannon planned a game to beat Clemson with Emory Williams at QB. I don't how much more scheming around weaknesses you expect.Yeah but their OC knows how to scheme around weaknesses unlike Dawson
By virtue of absolutely zero playmakers on offense, including your newly anointed Micah Gilbert, ND is unable to be qualified as anything near loaded. Defense? sure. Good QB? sure. Unequivocally loaded? no sir.I would say we would be slight dogs to a healthy Miami. When the Canes are at full strength they are loaded. ND is also, but honestly I would take a healthy Miami and ND against anyone right now.
You can’t be serious??? But Dawson can’t scheme an offense to move the ball when Mali goes down??Shannon planned a game to beat Clemson with Emory Williams at QB. I don't how much more scheming around weaknesses you expect.
@JD08 I nominate this one for KTD thread.You can’t be serious??? But Dawson can’t scheme an offense to move the ball when Mali goes down??
That’s your reasoning to defend Denbrock but you complained about Dawson who had a Heisman finalist and the number 1 offense 2 seasons ago.The last I checked, Denbrock has a heisman winner under his belt and called one of the best offenses last year WITHOUT THE QB AUDIBLING OUT OF HALF THE CALLS. Oops
Ok I’ve seen enough of your posts. I’ve quietly scrolled past most without commenting. Not this time. You are a troll. You post crap that is anti-Canes each time.You can’t be serious??? But Dawson can’t scheme an offense to move the ball when Mali goes down??Shannon planned a game to beat Clemson with Emory Williams at QB. I don't how much more scheming around weaknesses you expect.
susThe last I checked, Denbrock has a heisman winner under his belt and called one of the best offenses last year WITHOUT THE QB AUDIBLING OUT OF HALF THE CALLS. Oops
@JD08 I nominate this one for KTD thread.
Anyone can bring a case on the KTDT thread, it doesn't need to be a maude. In fact, it's best if it isn't.Ok I’ve seen enough of your posts. I’ve quietly scrolled past most without commenting. Not this time. You are a troll. You post crap that is anti-Canes each time.
Dawson is not eligible for sainthood yet, but he did have the #1 offense two seasons ago. We did well last year. We looked electric for 10.5 quarters so far this year. And as one porster astutely pointed out, he managed to create a scheme for rickety armed Emory to win us a game against Clemson.
I also nominate you for the KTD thread. I don’t believe the jurors will need long to deliberate.
You know we won by two scores, right?You can’t be serious??? But Dawson can’t scheme an offense to move the ball when Mali goes down??
Is there an application I need to complete? Can I find it online? Maybe send me a DocuSign???@JD08 I nominate this one for KTD thread.Anyone can bring a case on the KTDT thread, it doesn't need to be a maude. In fact, it's best if it isn't.Ok I’ve seen enough of your posts. I’ve quietly scrolled past most without commenting. Not this time. You are a troll. You post crap that is anti-Canes each time.
Dawson is not eligible for sainthood yet, but he did have the #1 offense two seasons ago. We did well last year. We looked electric for 10.5 quarters so far this year. And as one porster astutely pointed out, he managed to create a scheme for rickety armed Emory to win us a game against Clemson.
I also nominate you for the KTD thread. I don’t believe the jurors will need long to deliberate.
@JD08 what's with the facepalm reaction? This is the internet....serve me!Is there an application I need to complete? Can I find it online? Maybe send me a DocuSign???
We're far more informal here. Point the finger and the mob rules.@JD08 what's with the facepalm reaction? This is the internet....serve me!
We're far more informal here. Point the finger and the mob rules.
Have you filled out the complaint form and had it notarized?But I ordered a DocuSign and I demand to receive one. It's on page 4 of my free membership handbook.