Lol at the idea of making him run laps around the backyard.
Do you have a two story?
Lol at the idea of making him run laps around the backyard.
You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.
Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.
We do. Should I make him run up and down the stairs too?Do you have a two story?
So, Rudy is gonna be waiting in the parking lot for some of us ?You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.
Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.
This LITERALLY makes it so if Notre Dame loses 2 games or less they are a 100% lock for the CFP.
Absolutely absurd corrupt bull****. Pure insanity.
They will lock up an AQ for being top 12, when no team in a ******* conference gets an AQ for being ranked top 12 WIHTOUT WINNING THEIR CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!
Notre Dame getting preferrential treatment to JUMP an At-Large team is absolutely disgusting.
Your stash is trash.This is insane a grown man would do this.
Now I’m for sure going. The day I’m scared of ND fans is the day I’ll check myself into a hospice facility.You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.
Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.
They didn’t beat nobody. ND had to go 1 & 1 vs Miami & Texas A&M. They blew that. Their best win is USC. Bama went on the road & beat UGA. Best Vandy. That said, they been playing bad ball for a month. ND should fix their schedule or join a conference. It’s gonna keep happening to them. & I’m gonna bump this everytimeThey should be in over bama
They are acting like babies.They didn’t beat nobody. ND had to go 1 & 1 vs Miami & Texas A&M. They blew that. Their best win is USC. Bama went on the road & beat UGA. Best Vandy. That said, they been playing bad ball for a month. ND should fix their schedule or join a conference. It’s gonna keep happening to them. & I’m gonna bump this everytime
Uh oh
Same. Playing the Catholic card is a thing?
Lmfao I got some cracks in my drive way that needs some of that.This is insane a grown man would do this.
He's exuding this energybrah just dumped the whole cup of beans from pollo tropical on his head after a trip to the barber shop
I'm not waiting until next year. Will be in Indiana sometime within the next week, now in full cane gear hoping someone has something to say.You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.
Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.