IPF Update

Advertisement
Really, really beautiful. What else needs to be finished here?
Probably the interior decorations for the coaching rooms, I wonder If that side where the U logo is at will add some more banners?

Last edited:
Probably the interior decorations for the coaching rooms, I wonder If that side where the U logo is at will ad some more banners?

off subject, but did you swagger jack another poster's avatar?

Advertisement
We all have GOCANES05 to thank for this. Shout out to the man with the giant desk.

Advertisement
img_3263.jpg
img_3266.jpg
img_3262.jpg

It’s a really impressive building. Coach Richt called it the best IPF in the country. He said recruits have already been inside and are really impressed.

Probably the interior decorations for the coaching rooms, I wonder If that side where the U logo is at will add some more banners?

Lot of work to do on the offices and meeting rooms. I talked to the guy in charge of finishing the interior and he said they're working late every night to get it finished.

Advertisement
Hmmmm...I wonder if I can get an everything Bagel and Cream Cheese from Bagel Emphorium, and have breakfast in the IPF??

Hmmmm...I wonder if I can get an everything Bagel and Cream Cheese from Bagel Emphorium, and have breakfast in the IPF??

****, you like your bagels.

I’ll admit I’m a sucker for an everything bagel with cream cheese, lox, capers and chopped red onions, but that’s a rare treat for me.

Advertisement
Back