IPF Update

Advertisement
This might be a stupid question: could ordinary people visit the athletic facilities?

I’m planning a visit to Miami. Can’t wait.

This might be a stupid question: could ordinary people visit the athletic facilities?

I did when I went down in April. Actually walked around the construction equipment for the IPF, the grass field at Greentree, and toured the Hecht. Actually saw a few players in the meeting rooms, but kept it moving. Also got kicked off the baseball field. lol

Advertisement
SIAP

Attachments

• IMG_2226.JPG
    IMG_2226.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 281

We walked in a back door before the game this weekend and wandered around on the field for about twenty minutes. The guy doing the interior work tried to light up the logo for us, but it wouldn’t turn on. It is very, very nice inside.

It looked like the outline of it would be lit. I'm not sure the green and orange part is. I was kind of shocked they didn't kick us out. There's still a lot of work to do on the offices and meeting rooms, but the field in there is great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Can’t wait to tour it if what was said is true; those that donated can get in for a view!

Advertisement
Back