IPF Update!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our coach wins a couple title which I believe he will, he will control our program til he dies, guy is a straight up winner💥‼️

Amazing what an investment in a big time coach and into your program can do. Huge shout to Richt but also to Blake and to El Presidente Frenk for getting behind this sports program or at the very least staying the **** out of the way
I think the huge Adidas deal helped as well. Not sure we spend cash on a coach if we don’t get that deal with Adidas.

Advertisement
Everything about the Canes, from the swagger to getting young black boys educated at a prestigious private school to having an IPF named in honor of a woman in a predominantly male arena is why I grew up a fan of the U and will remain one. This program is a big middle finger to the "good ol' boys" of this country, and I love it

Man it’s incredible how much has happened in such a short period of time facilities wise.
In a five year period we have open two brand new football buildings.
The Schwarts center and the IPF.
That seems I credibible to me.
I’m I wrong in the time frame ?

Advertisement
People generally ask the questions they want to be asked.
I know I'll get eviscerated for this, but anyone reads her articles -- which are 99 % positive fluff pieces about our players -- would know exactly why she asks what she asks the way she asks. She only prints the answers she gets bc she's trying to tel a specific story. I'm not trying to cape for her or anything, but ppl act like her questions make it into the articles, when in fact you'd never know what she was asking if you didn't watch the Youtube interviews. It's almost like watching a behind the scenes special and complaining about a green screen a the visible boom mic. I don't get the animosity towards her. Tim Reynolds is way worse, and OT, Omar Kelly (used to cover the Canes, now covers the Dolphins) might be the worst in the country.

download.jpg

Advertisement
Back