IPF Ready for fall practice

Advertisement
“Functionally, it’s going to be awesome in so many areas and the beauty of it is going to be great. And just the message it sends: We’re 100-percent first class in everything we do here. We can develop our players as well as anybody in America.’’

Sounds like a Trump answer. He basically said they plan on being in there day 1 but left himself an out by also saying they don’t control that. Then goes on to say we will be in there as soon as we can haha. Really nothing new in that article.

And if you go by his past performance it will be done ahead of time and under budget. If you go by the performance of his detractors they will be both for it and against it for generations and it will never be done.

But please do go on.

No, he is/was last season. He can definitely improve though. I remember watching him warm up during pregame and halftime of the ACCCG and shaking my head. Dude was really bad.

My reason for hope for the guy was the Wisky game.
Probably his best of the year.
4 punts for 46.5, 1 inside the 20, 2 fair catches.
That's all I got.
Let's all hope.

Advertisement
With the way he punted last season, I wouldn't let him in the building. Maybe next year kid.

We better hope that new kicker is the next Bosher. I saw his film and he looked like a capable punter. I'm still rattled at how bad some of these former great's kids are. How the **** is the **** punter of a HOF punter a bust? Am I in another dimension?

Piped in? You mean Plumbing roughed in? I can’t imagine Plumbing holding up this show. They aren’t adding locker rooms so we are talking a few restrooms and may be a kitchen.

He would be speaking about electrical conduit. But I've seen the drawings and it really isn't very electrically heavy. Once the underground is in the rest is just standard sports lighting, can lights, lay ins, and receptacles. Plus the low voltage work he talked about with cameras and what not. I think when I saw the drawings the connected load was less than 500 amps or something so it's really not that involved of a building.

Feagles has to cut down on the shanks but he improved as the season went on and has the ability to get the job done. I think a lot of it was mental, he was a true fr last year.

But this is CIS where players are not only regularly written off during their freshman years, but now are being written off before they have even 1 practice under their belt. (Blades, Bethel)

I'm amped about the IPF though, it's great for the program and needed, we've lost too many practices due to weather.

Advertisement
“Functionally, it’s going to be awesome in so many areas and the beauty of it is going to be great. And just the message it sends: We’re 100-percent first class in everything we do here. We can develop our players as well as anybody in America.’’
OK

With the way he punted last season, I wouldn't let him in the building. Maybe next year kid.

This is one of the most ridiculous statements I have seen, and the anti-Feagles nonsense needs to stop.

The kid was a pure freshman playing for a Top 10 team. He had 72 punts and averaged 38.57 yards per punt.

He had SIX really awful punts that were under 28 yards and which did not result in a downing of the ball inside of the opponent's 20 yard line.

27 yard punt vs. Toledo (final punt in a win)
-1 yard punt vs. Duke (obviously we all remember this one)
23 yard punt vs. GaTech (final punt in a win)
25 yard punt vs. Syracuse (first punt in a win)
13 yard punt vs. Pitt (he had 10 punts in our first loss)
16 yard punt vs. Clemson (third highest number of punts, also a loss)

Everyone has agreed that he needs to eliminate these shanks. When you remove just those 6 punts, his average distance goes up 2 yards to 40.52 yards per punt.

He had no shanks in big games against F$U, North Carolina, Virginia Tech, Notre Dame, and the bowl game against Wisconsin.

Kid needs to improve, no doubt.

But acting as if he was the worst player on the team this year is just insane. Our offense forced him to punt TEN TIMES against Pitt.

Feagles will get things turned around as a sophomore. His father did too.

This is one of the most ridiculous statements I have seen, and the anti-Feagles nonsense needs to stop.

The kid was a pure freshman playing for a Top 10 team. He had 72 punts and averaged 38.57 yards per punt.

He had SIX really awful punts that were under 28 yards and which did not result in a downing of the ball inside of the opponent's 20 yard line.

27 yard punt vs. Toledo (final punt in a win)
-1 yard punt vs. Duke (obviously we all remember this one)
23 yard punt vs. GaTech (final punt in a win)
25 yard punt vs. Syracuse (first punt in a win)
13 yard punt vs. Pitt (he had 10 punts in our first loss)
16 yard punt vs. Clemson (third highest number of punts, also a loss)

Everyone has agreed that he needs to eliminate these shanks. When you remove just those 6 punts, his average distance goes up 2 yards to 40.52 yards per punt.

He had no shanks in big games against F$U, North Carolina, Virginia Tech, Notre Dame, and the bowl game against Wisconsin.

Kid needs to improve, no doubt.

But acting as if he was the worst player on the team this year is just insane. Our offense forced him to punt TEN TIMES against Pitt.

Feagles will get things turned around as a sophomore. His father did too.

Funny how quickly people forget how many Bosher had as a freshman and it actually got lots worse as a Sophomore. Last I checked he is getting paid in the NFL.

Advertisement
I must say I agree point taken from you both very true.

GOCANES

Thank you sir.

All I am saying is that we need to let the kid build up his strength and work on his consistency. I am fairly certain that he did not report until the summer last year.

He had six abysmal punts out of 72. Several times, he was pooching punts inside the 20 because our offense sucked in the red zone and we wouldn't let our kicker take a shot at 50 yard FGs.

For all the Feagles haters, here are the bad punts from Bosher's sophomore year.

15, 13 vs UCF
24 vs. UNC.
15 vs Duke
15 vs Wake
13 vs GT
25, 19, 32 vs Cal

Lemartec is a top flight general contractor they only use the best subcontractors in the business to work with them , August is a possibility for sure to open just keep the suits out of there way and fund there draw and over time labor on time.

I wasn't to confident earlier in the process do to the lack of donations in funding the IPF , but the check was cut to fund anyway do to the publicity of falling short was to great internal politics wouldn't allow bad press of lack of support in donations to affect project wise move smart.

The U went first class in all phases and spared no expense in Lemartec down to job clean up of the IPF construction.

This facility is "state of the art " cutting edge no doubt , very impressive in every way, can't wait for the topping off BBQ and walk through party to throw the ball in there.

THIS IS ONE BAD BOY.

GOCANES
AECOM designed the IPF. They also designed the Celtics new practice facility. State of the art.

Advertisement
AECOM designed the IPF. They also designed the Celtics new practice facility. State of the art.

And were on the design team of the Marlins park. There aren't too many projects that AECOM does that aren't awesome.

Patience is NOT my best trait many years (40 plus) of emergency crisis in electrical supply industry everything is a rush crisis even will call orders to pick up. But this project like you said is AWESOME and taking the time to choose well in AECOM ,TRAMEC ,MEI (electrical) and so on patience is paying off.

LMAO THIS IPF IS THE "BOMB" IN FACILITIES FOR ALL TO ENJOY.....IT IS "EPIC" IN DESIGN.

GOCANES

And were on the design team of the Marlins park. There aren't too many projects that AECOM does that aren't awesome.
Let’s hope they also don’t allow the douche who did that horrible piece of “art” at marlins park do any any any sort of paint, sculpture, or wallpaper in the iipf.
Hopefully the People that do the sick edits and the man that does the insane canes artwork get together.

Advertisement
Back