IPF Ready for fall practice

Advertisement
Those dudes in there working.....DO NOT PLAY...:02.47-tranquillity: they are the league in building big stuff.....STUDS.

GOCANES

Advertisement
As you all can see,there is still TONS of work to do in the IPF so just maybe I may know a little bit about it's got a ways to go just look at the scope magnitude of that video. But I assure you the U has the best of the best are right there knocking this project out.

GOCANES

Can't believe no one has asked me who's doing the electrical , I'll wait to see if someone asks :).

Hint there from our home state here just up the road and do work nation wide.

GOCANES

Advertisement
dude that mentioned paying for a tour is on to something. I'm sure there's tons of fans that would pay to tour it once its finally done.. I'd pay to be able to take my son on a tour. Brand Loyalty for the young ones and fundraising...

As you all can see,there is still TONS of work to do in the IPF so just maybe I may know a little bit about it's got a ways to go just look at the scope magnitude of that video. But I assure you the U has the best of the best are right there knocking this project out.

GOCANES

Ok, so it sounds like you want to make yet another prediction that it won’t be ready to add to the the dozens of others where you said it wasn’t going to be ready.

Amirite?

dude that mentioned paying for a tour is on to something. I'm sure there's tons of fans that would pay to tour it once its finally done.. I'd pay to be able to take my son on a tour. Brand Loyalty for the young ones and fundraising...

That's kind of funny in a way. Excitement for a paid tour of the IPF

Do you remember how many people here that balked at giving anything towards building it?? I'd love seeing them in line taking a paid tour of the finished product

I'm sure we probably do have many solid fans that might pay for a tour. At least while the novelty lasts.

Anyway, If it gets more $$$ for Miami football I'm ALL for it

Advertisement
That's kind of funny in a way. Excitement for a paid tour of the IPF

Do you remember how many people here that balked at giving anything towards building it?? I'd love seeing them in line taking a paid tour of the finished product

I'm sure we probably do have many solid fans that might pay for a tour. At least while the novelty lasts.

Anyway, If it gets more $$$ for Miami football I'm ALL for it
Back in the day after the 1983 championship, our AD Jankovich (sp) wanted to attract folks to become Golden Canes or just flat our contributors, he was always thinking outside the box to generate a fan base and revenues. We had full access to the practices, standing right on the sideline, which at time was dangerous and when the players where not working out we took tours of the facilities. So as an option, an enticement to become Hurricane Club Members! Why not?

Thank you Mainline for sharing excellent points expressed , yes a grain of salt in the construction business is a must , it's a hero to zero industry and changes direction daily . People who are on the outside looking in with no perception of this business are prone to make silly unsubstantiated false rhetoric comments this is quite normal and ignored for they know not what they say.

GOCANES

Original OCC , I’m sure read this for it’s was written for her obsessive infatuation OCC ,she has with me surely you’ve all have seen this affliction she has festered.

I wish her well in dealing with this , I won’t be addressing her on her silly replies any further.

GOCANES

Back in the day after the 1983 championship, our AD Jankovich (sp) wanted to attract folks to become Golden Canes or just flat our contributors, he was always thinking outside the box to generate a fan base and revenues. We had full access to the practices, standing right on the sideline, which at time was dangerous and when the players where not working out we took tours of the facilities. So as an option, an enticement to become Hurricane Club Members! Why not?

Hey I'm all for it.

As I said "If it gets more $$$ for Miami football I'm ALL for it"

Advertisement
Original OCC , I’m sure read this for it’s was written for her obsessive infatuation OCC ,she has with me surely you’ve all have seen this affliction she has festered.

I wish her well in dealing with this , I won’t be addressing her on her silly replies any further.

GOCANES
EBF67275-FAA3-4549-B6DD-5756665965AE.jpeg

Advertisement
Back