IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

BREAKING NEWS: "THE DESK" has finally been revealed!!!

@GOCANES05 sitting at his "big *** desk", pounding out his next troll job:
c3b3a56baff46133001a1dc62fd7094c.gif

Reviewing his incoming orders that he is going to hold and date to increase his massive margins:
ba3c1828255737316f4ec09038ff58da.gif

Counting up the proceeds of all of his "ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching change orders" caused by his delays due to dating scams, lack of integrity and work ethic, and over-developed troll campaigns:
711ea5071d57fe38f46282f009059397.gif
This right here for POTY! I was literally crying I was laughing so hard and the "fart laugh" threw me over the edge!

Advertisement

Reviewing his incoming orders that he is going to hold and date to increase his massive margins:

Counting up the proceeds of all of his "ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching change orders" caused by his delays due to dating scams, lack of integrity and work ethic, and over-developed troll campaigns:
Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

This right here for POTY! I was literally crying I was laughing so hard and the "fart laugh" threw me over the edge!

Thank you sir.

I'm not gonna lie... same here.

This thread brought it all. Total derailment, derangement, a whole lot of WTF rubbernecking, pointless stupidity, conflict, the Dark Side vs. The Force, denouement, uncertainty, conflict resolution, possible lasting feelings of ill will, heal turns, and heroes. What could possibly happen next?

Don't know how reliable it may be but read on twitter turf going in tonight take it for what it's worth

Simply amazing!!! Lmao

Advertisement
Thank you sir.

I'm not gonna lie... same here.

This thread brought it all. Total derailment, derangement, a whole lot of WTF rubbernecking, pointless stupidity, conflict, the Dark Side vs. The Force, denouement, uncertainty, conflict resolution, possible lasting feelings of ill will, heal turns, and heroes. What could possibly happen next?

Thank you , Thank you , you have described the electrical distribution / construction business in the most concise way , just speechless absolutely in EPIC proportion.

You deserve a very very slow clap building slowly a old time Orange Bowl ROAR.

GOCANES

Advertisement
It's downright amazing how much progress they have made while only being able to work during daylight hours.

If we could get some **** lighting switches installed and work nights the **** thing would probably be finished already.

It's downright amazing how much progress they have made while only being able to work during daylight hours.

If we could get some **** lighting switches installed and work nights the **** thing would probably be finished already.

I heard there is a legendary desk that can hold so many desk lamps that it is like looking into the sun. Perhaps should wheel that thing down there.

I heard there is a legendary desk that can hold so many desk lamps that it is like looking into the sun. Perhaps should wheel that thing down there.

Wheel that thing down there ??
The logistics involved would be insane. Would have to shut down traffic and remove traffic lights and god knows what else!

Advertisement
It’s just an honor to share the wonderful world of the construction business with the everyday layman here lean back and watch the shear havoc and silliness I draws out of people looking in and when needed add littl more sprinkles of reality of const.business world for added laughter.

YES sitting behind my HUGE DESK and laughing at the replies when reality’s hit the SUPER smart .
ooooh yes almost forgot I’m on C/O # 9 REALLY LMAO and I’ve gotten ALL my draws in on the 23rd of each month on time for my CESO CREMA the following month .

The owner of my company has told me many times .

When he hears yelling screaming from people he just looks at the scoreboard ledger and smiles GOCANES05 successful again.

Same here on the IPF also GOCANES05 right there right in the MIDDLE causing HAVOC it’s what I do been doing it for OOOH just thought of it this passed June it’s been 41 years .

OCCC should be chiming in very soon 😳😳😳

Sit back everyone and have fun that’s what it’s all about.

GOCANES

Advertisement
It’s just an honor to share the wonderful world of the construction business with the everyday layman here lean back and watch the shear havoc and silliness I draws out of people looking in and when needed add littl more sprinkles of reality of const.business world for added laughter.

YES sitting behind my HUGE DESK and laughing at the replies when reality’s hit the SUPER smart .
ooooh yes almost forgot I’m on C/O # 9 REALLY LMAO and I’ve gotten ALL my draws in on the 23rd of each month on time for my CESO CREMA the following month .

When he hears yelling screaming from people he just looks at the scoreboard ledger and smiles GOCANES05 successful again.

Same here on the IPF also GOCANES05 right there right in the MIDDLE causing HAVOC it’s what I do been doing it for OOOH just thought of it this passed June it’s been 41 years .

GOCANES

So how exactly is the IPF connected to FPL ?
You said that wouldn't happen

GOCANES
You are not the owner? GTFOH

So how exactly is the IPF connected to FPL ?
You said that wouldn't happen

FPL connects through underground concrete vaults via large FPL transformer, dropping 2kv primary to 3phase 480/ 240 secondary feeding (2)2 4000 amp free standing switchboards down streaming feedis to (8) series rated 800 amp down to 250 amp panel boards all rated between 100- 65 KAIC symetrical amp fault current, fully certified FLASH POINT rated, along with TVSS-SPD lighting protection on ALL circuits on electrical riser per specs .

IPF IS FULLY CONNECTED AND HAS PASSED ALL INSPECTIONS TO DATE 🙌🙌.

TCO is a real possibility it’s all in City of Coral Gables hands on WHEN .

It will be anticlimactic when it happens after string of lawyers to upon themselves the liability.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back