IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
Actually my desk is pert near that design LMAO .

NICE CHOICE , Soddy are you sure you haven’t been in to see me for project pricing 😀😀

GOCANES

I thought your desk WAAAAAAAAS the mystifying desk in which some have claimed is more mysterious than the wicked witch of the north flying on a broom over the moon!

I’m replying from my cell in waiting room having my 6 month cancer treatment this AM it’s quick but NOT sweet 👍👍

GOCANES

Bro; I don’t take cancer lightly. It runs rampant in my family. I’m hoping it’s just a check up to make sure that bih is out ur system. Despite all the construction tidbits, some things are more serious. Prayers up for you and the fam, bro.

Advertisement
Bro; I don’t take cancer lightly. It runs rampant in my family. I’m hoping it’s just a check up to make sure that bih is out ur system. Despite all the construction tidbits, some things are more serious. Prayers up for you and the fam, bro.

I’ve been on melanoma watch for years now

Thank you

F that. Our advantage was practicing in that heat. We should only use the IPF for lightning warnings.
Careful with that logical thinking. Some nerd who's feelings get hurt here too often is going to jump all over you for suggesting that players who have practiced in the heat their whole lives can still do it now.

The guys you have to bring in from the heat to be extra careful are large linemen, more specifically your bulked up, less lean guys. We’re talking offensive linemen, and on defense guys that play the interior line.

It’s not being soft to be extra precautionary with these body types. Also, anyone who is not conditioned, but mostly higher body fat, higher mass players.

Every year, several football players, and other athletes, die from heat related causes. Hundreds have died since the 1960’s - it’s not a joke.

You guys don’t realize how close Hunter Knighton was to death.

Miami has good detection and rapid remediation on site, but it’s always the bulky guys that worry you. Generally not the other guys, though everyone has to be monitored.

The ones that scare the shlt out of me are the high school teams, many of which still are ill equipped to handle emergency. Dunking them in an ice bath isn’t always the answer.

Advertisement
The guys you have to bring in from the heat to be extra careful are large linemen, more specifically your bulked up, less lean guys. We’re talking offensive linemen, and on defense guys that play the interior line.

It’s not being soft to be extra precautionary with these body types. Also, anyone who is not conditioned, but mostly higher body fat, higher mass players.

Every year, several football players, and other athletes, die from heat related causes. Hundreds have died since the 1960’s - it’s not a joke.

You guys don’t realize how close Hunter Knighton was to death.

Miami has good detection and rapid remediation on site, but it’s always the bulky guys that worry you. Generally not the other guys, though everyone has to be monitored.

The ones that scare the shlt out of me are the high school teams, many of which still are ill equipped to handle emergency. Dunking them in an ice bath isn’t always the answer.

OCC is spot on , today’s athletes are bigger faster and are pushed to there limits due to competition is at an all time high.

With this being said some high school teams do not have the enough funding generated via the PTA and other groups within to afford athletes overheating equipment.

Back in the day my high school Southwest Miami senior high school couldn’t afford to tape ankles we brought our own tape , let alone emergencies , linemen myself weighed 230 pounds now look at today’s linemen OMG.

Excellent post extremely important reply.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Every team in the CFP last year practiced in one of these. Not sure the heat advantage is a good argument.

Advertisement
Boy if I could take that back THE BIG DESK , I WOULD.

Getting me real good all SOLID scores , I have no defense depleted done.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back