IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Stop your guys' *****ing. This is the last time we're going to miss a few practices. Why rush the IPF? it just doesn't make any sense. This is a building thats going to be around for 20+ years. If we miss a couple practices because they're taking their time doing it right, who gives a ****. Better than rushing, ******* it up, then having to do a major renovation in 6 years.

Advertisement
Stop your guys' *****ing. This is the last time we're going to miss a few practices. Why rush the IPF? it just doesn't make any sense. This is a building thats going to be around for 20+ years. If we miss a couple practices because they're taking their time doing it right, who gives a ****. Better than rushing, ******* it up, then having to do a major renovation in 6 years.
Not sure anyone wants a rush job at all. I know I was just responding to your first post about recruits seeing it.

I think with all the co's GOCANES305 has been dealing with, he forgot to re-order his meds.

I can't express how much I enjoy all this going through the day posting then lean back and watch you all freak funny as heck . There's probably at any given time 5-6 people in my office at one time factory representatives , project managers , specifiers , designers and so asking for orders and my insight on scheduling projects and so on.

I'll bring them around my monster desk and show them the reactions you guys send back on the IPF project they go WOW are these people ignorant I always say " you tell me read this one" they don't listen to you GOCANES05.....nope they don't wow crazy and at times I have people in the foyer chomping at the bit bugging my receptionist to see what's up today.

Please please keep it coming everything name calling ****ness replies absolutely a business tool for me LMAO it really is HEY people bring there darn lunch in here lololol really it happens.

Have to go Anguilla on my cell asking where there container is loaded with LED site lighting , I'll be back very soon to see all the antics here .oh they actually ask how's OCC , Brock ,M3N and others are doing every day OMG FUNNY AS HECK.

Awesome business tool I would never have dreamed this would be. Thank you all :)

GOCANES

Stop the BS in your office and deliver what's missing!!! Seems you are the cause for the delays lol

Advertisement
Stop the BS in your office and deliver what's missing!!! Seems you are the cause for the delays lol

Agreed. From the sounds of things if the IPF doesn't open as scheduled the blame can only rest in one place.

At the feet of @GOCANES05 and his incompetent staph as they sit at the Resolute Desk and mock the rest of the Cane Family.

Advertisement
As long as we can practice when that lightning alarm goes off we’re gucci. Leave all the bells and whistles ready for the last half of the season.
Unless our million dollar contractor can elaborate further about some special LED backlit turf grass that can’t be played on until some wizardry from his warehouse gets shipped.

Wonder how the GC and university would feel knowing their electrical contractor spends an inordinate amount of time mocking the alleged issues with the IPF on a fan site?

That’s why this guy is either completely full of ****, or should be appallingly embarrassed and concerned for the future of his business, given his lack of professionalism.

If what this guy is saying is true, and it’s pretty easily verifiable to someone like Assoc AD for Development Jesse Marks, this guy is running a tremendous risk of getting his *** sued to oblivion. I know the clients I typically work for would not sit idly while a vendor of theirs put info like this out for public consumption. Aside from that, it’s not like there’s only one game in town for procuring electrical equipment. I understand, it is a limited field when you start talking about major pieces of equipment, but there’s still more than one option. If this guy is for real, no sophisticated client in their right mind would hire him after a stunt like this, assuming word gets out, and if he were for real, it would. Developers would rather pay a little bit more than deal with the liability of such a loose lipped lunatic.

I’m not disputing the notion that the project won’t deliver on time, that’s more likely than not with a project like this. Anyone could guess that, but this is nuts what’s going on here.

That’s why this guy is either completely full of ****, or should be appallingly embarrassed and concerned for the future of his business, given his lack of professionalism.

If what this guy is saying is true, and it’s pretty easily verifiable to someone like Assoc AD for Development Jesse Marks, this guy is running a tremendous risk of getting his *** sued to oblivion. I know the clients I typically work for would not sit idly while a vendor of theirs put info like this out for public consumption. Aside from that, it’s not like there’s only one game in town for procuring electrical equipment. I understand, it is a limited field when you start talking about major pieces of equipment, but there’s still more than one option. If this guy is for real, no sophisticated client in their right mind would hire him after a stunt like this, assuming word gets out, and if he were for real, it would. Developers would rather pay a little bit more than deal with the liability of such a loose lipped lunatic.

I’m not disputing the notion that the project won’t deliver on time, that’s more likely than not with a project like this. Anyone could guess that, but this is nuts what’s going on here.

DING DING DING

Winner winner chicken dinner

Advertisement

I've yet to see any top secret information put out - really - not much more than someone who will provide the snow cone machine would have and be able to share since the snow cone machine will be one of the last items plugged in.

Any of your clients who would sue over such information as this - are a$$holes - bone deep, petty, uninformed, money whores who wear a fake Rolex, a bit Cuban chain, and got their wives some botched over-sized breast-es-es enhancements that look like a Hershey's kiss.

I for one, have been around the construction business here and there - and I see that really - very little has changed. If a design change was made - it's nothing to sue over - it's an improvement that the recipient wants - and likely to make the building more useful and even versatile.

This world would be so much better off is we just rounded up all the lawyers and put a .44 caliber hole through their squashes. Then go after their more frequent clients . . .

And by the way. Usually, bids are requested, and that sum is compared to their body of work - something that good subcontractors somehow manage to stay busy and keep getting the jobs.

And apparently, this sub is doing things right, and for the right price. That's what developers want.

They don't give a rat's fuzzy a$$ what is said here on CIS when the topic is the IPF - and we're all anxious to see it finished.

Get some new clients. It will relax you. Ground you. Reality is and can be a wonderful thing. You're just hanging out with the wrong people.

Advertisement
These (2) C/O total $15,000.00 figure hmmmmmm 4-6 weeks to ship on these two babies so 2 more months is shaky for IPF to open AGAIN noooo 3 months better guess after the 8/4 grand opening some here has confirmed it will be since these two C/O won't ship till 4 weeks after your 8/4 grand opening.

LOVE IT OT DEATH.

GOCANES

Let me ask this. Is it possible to go with the changes completed, somewhere in August, have it inspected, and after the inspections are satisfactory, have access and use.

And THEN, as though the more recent change orders were improvements on the finished structure - then pursue those after the opening.

Or are they of the nature that's too complicated to separate?

But....what if I told you he has a big desk....would that change anything?

But....what if I told you he has a big desk....would that change anything?

LMAO GEEEZ "BIG DESK" EZXCELLENT SCORE ...I knew it would keep me in the forefront with added spice in my comments (I have a gift of saying things to get what I want / need feed back one of my secrets to my success like seeds sprout later) just where I like it.

SFF your reply LIKE IT

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back