IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
I had to pause and set recording of the new episode of Catfish for this thread. This shyts gettin good.

Advertisement
Hey I have (2) change orders (total of 8 ) for the IPF that some here have been ripping me on LMAO , I told everyone here it's a FARCE 8/4 from day ONE and to listen to me , my customers do and orders are the result.

I've been enjoying the **** out of this IPF here in the forum and in my sales numbers I must say:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:.

I think I can hear the grinding of teeth actually and the foulness from afar from some here.

Anyway it is what it is ,I've paid my dues years ago to get where I'm in this business wasn't ease AT ALL ,but like fine wine BOY IY TASTE GOOD NOW.

GOCANES

These (2) C/O total $15,000.00 figure hmmmmmm 4-6 weeks to ship on these two babies so 2 more months is shaky for IPF to open AGAIN noooo 3 months better guess after the 8/4 grand opening some here has confirmed it will be since these two C/O won't ship till 4 weeks after your 8/4 grand opening.

LOVE IT OT DEATH.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Wonder how the GC and university would feel knowing their electrical contractor spends an inordinate amount of time mocking the alleged issues with the IPF on a fan site?

Finally , some good news :)

In the initial engineering phase the last (2) revisions were anticipated and expected no additional lengthy lead time expected will ship with earlier revision #6.

With this good news remaining CO will ship as scheduled after 8/4 grand opening.

GOCANES

Advertisement
OCC ever drive by Baptist Hospital 8900 North Kendall Drive ?

Well next time you drive by look at that huge sky crane YES oooh YES LMAO that is a new bed tower project guess who's doing that GEEEEEZ I just back fired laughing YEP your favorite buddy GOCANES05.

Oh one more just for giggles OCC another UM job "Proton Therapy " 1431 NW 14 STREET YES YES guess who LMAO.

Ok I lold

Advertisement
Who the **** cares if the IPF is fully operational in August or ******* November. It doesn't ******* matter.
As long as recruits can go in it and physically see how nice it is/will be, thats all that matters.

Who the **** cares if the IPF is fully operational in August or ******* November. It doesn't ******* matter.
As long as recruits can go in it and physically see how nice it is/will be, thats all that matters.

It matters when we continuously miss out on practice time each fall that our competitors don’t miss. It creates a competitive disadvantage on our side.

Advertisement
Back