IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Gocanes is DBC. Has to be

EPIC LMAO M3N , that SFF I LIKE THE SHOT .

Hey boys, I'm happy my sales numbers are sweet , change orders and revisions are my BEST FRIENDS call me all the names everyone wants KACHING $$ LMAO.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Reverse pivot back from the original pivot?

You are getting some good mileage out of these tires.

ICANEDOIT,

I know I said I would just watch but there are some here that really want honest updates here's another one ready.

I just received rev. #6 worth $10,000.00 for a couple additional panel boards, copper bus mounting straps for existing switch boards,additional 400 amp 65 kaic rated sensitron breaker ,solid core ct meter sensor, external SPD 100 ka TVS, 45 KVA xfrmr and 9 position meter racks.

Figure and estimated 4 weeks for manufacturing and 3-4 days shipping common carrier, keep in mind this is ONLY the electrical side , plumbing ,HVAC and so on has there revisions also to deal with.

Just sharing with everyone.

GOCANES

GOCANE505 - just curious - what functional elements of the building would these panel boards, sensors, breakers, etc. likely be required for to support?

(And will this affect the snowcone machine?"

Advertisement
UPDATE,

Just checked with Siemens , looks likes like "estimated" ship date is 7/24 on switch-gear revision #6 which is pretty darn good also figure 3-4 days for common carrier to deliver.

If all holds true ,I can have this on IPF site by 7/31 installed in the coming weeks then EC can do a "temp to test" and prep.for final for grand opening in August as mentioned by others earlier in this thread.

GOCANES

Last edited:
UPDATE,

Just checked with Siemens , looks likes like "estimated" ship date is 7/24 on switch-gear revision #6 which is pretty darn good also figure 3-4 days for common carrier to deliver.

If all holds true ,I can have this on IPF site by 7/31 installed in the coming weeks then EC can do a "temp to test" and prep.for final for grand opening in August as mentioned by others earlier in this thread.

GOCANES
Fall camp is supposed to start Aug 4th. Think we have everything complete by then just in case we need to practice indoors?

What all is left to be completed?

8/4 LMAO , all I know is what I'm sharing on my end of material needed to open the IPF per approved drawings and revisions , I recommend anyone wanting to know more then I do in going back through this long thread and find the people in the know whom spiritedly told me I was crazy and ask them.

I'm sure they are confident in there claims of opening on schedule.

GOCANES

Advertisement
8/4 LMAO , all I know is what I'm sharing on my end of material needed to open the IPF per approved drawings and revisions , I recommend anyone wanting to know more then I do in going back through this long thread and find the people in the know whom spiritedly told me I was crazy and ask them.

I'm sure they are confident in there claims of opening on schedule.

GOCANES
No offense but sometime you respond like a little kid bro. Don't take these posters serious...

If you got info, share it...whether people believe you or not is not your responsibility.

UPDATE,

GOCANES

I´m sure the GC and the client (UM) are delighted that some of the details of the construction are being leaked out on The Interwebs. I appreciate the inside information but not sure this is good for your business or the client. Irregardless, keep the updates a-coming.

Advertisement
Ultimately it just needs to repel lightning and have turf. Looks pretty close. Some lights to see the field and it ready for practice.

I´m sure the GC and the client (UM) are delighted that some of the details of the construction are being leaked out on The Interwebs. I appreciate the inside information but not sure this is good for your business or the client. Irregardless, keep the updates a-coming.

I hear you RSA ,

Many are not aware once a construction contract is signed it means plans must not change if they stay exactly the same then project will be completed on time as agreed upon.

When revisions / change orders start occurring in electrical,plumbing even landscaping the contract completion agreement is out the window. Just the electrical had (6) I can only imagine all the other contractors so with this being said the 8/4 completion date went out the window long time ago.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I'm wondering where OCC is with all this happening :biggrin:

GOCANES

I’m right here waiting for you to contradict yourself another fifty times, bub.

You need to review your own posts before you start bringing my name up because you’re the one that sounds like a thin skinned overly sensitive contractor barely in control of your own emotions.

Focus on doing your job right instead of trying to be a message board hero.

Advertisement
Back