IPF - 1.2M remains to fund

Advertisement
Trevon Grimes and Xavier Thomas disagree.

I thought Grimes was originally from Ohio so was probably going to try to go to Ohio State no matter who the coach was? So you use an Ohio kid who came down to a magnet high school for a bit and then wanted to transfer back down before his Freshman year was done as your example?

I thought Grimes was originally from Ohio so was probably going to try to go to Ohio State no matter who the coach was? So you use an Ohio kid who came down to a magnet high school for a bit and then wanted to transfer back down before his Freshman year was done as your example?

He is from Ft Lauderdale and he just transferred to UF because he wanted to be close to home. There are numerous other examples of guys from both Clemson and Ohio who where from So Fla.

Advertisement
Y’all got to take it easy on NoleVern. His world has been rocked the last couple or three years.

First he finds out Dumbo is the all time biggest cuck in north Florida. I mean when you have Gator football players standing in line with half the FSU athletic dept to jackhammer your wife, and you’re the only one in Tallahasse that doesn’t know, that’s pretty bad.

Then not only does his hero Cuckbo leave for TAMU, they hire some white guy with a dark complexion to be the head coach. Oh wait, sorry, I mean they hired Taggart, but the guy’s so corny I keep thinking he’s a white guy trying be black like Mullett in Gainesville. Either way, he’s a corny *** shlt show.

Worse yet, his new slogan is #DoSomething and they have some unathletic dudes doing Kegel exercises as part of their strength routine:

5838DDA7-CA47-477C-A339-61BA93D53985.gif

Advertisement
It doesn't really matter what you think because you are delusional. The fact is other schools will use this to negatively recruit us. It could already be built the damage is already done. They will show kids how hard it is for us to generate money. It isn't about the IPF being built. They can say look how hard it was for them to get the money. Next time they need something they will continue having to wait years to build it. We will build it immediately.

Yeahhhh.....not so much, bro.

Negative recruit us based on how long it took us to get something built......that'll be shiny and new AND ALREADY BUILT upon the recruits arrival. Not to mention the new dorms going up.

So basically your entire case is Dabo or someone trying to negative recruit about the modernization of the IPF YEARS DOWN THE ROAD to recruits NOW.

Yeahhhh.....not so much, bro.

Negative recruit us based on how long it took us to get something built......that'll be shiny and new AND ALREADY BUILT upon the recruits arrival. Not to mention the new dorms going up.

So basically your entire case is Dabo or someone trying to negative recruit about the modernization of the IPF YEARS DOWN THE ROAD to recruits NOW.

no... they could show how slow it takes us to generate funds. They could say when we need X million dollars we generate it in 15 days days. When Miami needs X million dollars they generate it in 2 years. That looks bad

He’s originally from Indiana before going to St Thomas

Advertisement
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrote a million dollar check that my *** cant cash....but Lets not go there BigDIk

who wrote this??

If Yearby was at FSU, Cook would still be his back up. Cook is good but give me Yearby all day. You guys don't get it.
I still stand by that.. Cook didn't want to compete with Yearby.. Do you think Cook would've had the same college career if he stayed committed to UF?

Advertisement
no... they could show how slow it takes us to generate funds. They could say when we need X million dollars we generate it in 15 days days. When Miami needs X million dollars they generate it in 2 years. That looks bad
What "looks bad," as you put it, is the fact that the school can't just write a check to themselves for this "chump change" amount. If the school can't fund that small portion, we oughta get out of the business! Worse comes to worst, cut a few high paid Deans or fundraisers who aren't getting the job done.

Thanks. I thought I remembered people saying he was not from Florida originally. Not sure how you can count someone born and raised somewhere else,

The kid lived in Florida since the 5th grade and his whole family lives here. He literally moved back here because of his family. The kid is 100% an example of a Florida kid that got poached by Urban. This isn't some kid who just came down here for HS and flew back home for holidays and summer. Shaun Wade, Isiah Pryor, Petit Frere, Tyreke Johnson are just some of the top Florida kids Urban has on the team in the past 2 classes.

What "looks bad," as you put it, is the fact that the school can't just write a check to themselves for this "chump change" amount. If the school can't fund that small portion, we oughta get out of the business! Worse comes to worst, cut a few high paid Deans or fundraisers who aren't getting the job done.

It doesn’t work that way.

People still fail to see the separation between the athletic department and the general operation of the academic side.

Advertisement
Back