Iowa Cane back to pop my collar

OK iowacane serious question not trying to show disrespect but explain to me what Manny is actually doing then when he says and I quote ( I spend all of my with the defense) He is the teacher Baker is the student. Also during a game head coaches often change the call made by the assistant if they do not like it. So Manny is letting it happen. I always thought Manny also blitzed too much.
I agree that Manny is letting it happen. He is also protecting Baker by saying he spends alot of time with Baker. Coaches are notoriously loyal to their proteges. How do we know Manny was a student of Mickey Andrew? His defenses were aggressive like Andrews but he put his twist on it. Go look at Dan Lanning at Georgia. You can clearly tell he is Kirby Smarts student .Baker learned the off man concept, delayed blitzes and so much zone from another bum.That is not the Mickey Andrew concepts that Manny learned

Advertisement
Yall worried about bama?? I’m tryna get past NC state. Ill worry about next year in the offseason.
It should of been a symbol as to we were back but the last two hires have not prepared our roster for it. Key losses on the trail the past few season sealed this game. To beat bama u need that same type of talent there isn't any other way.

Man talking about Rutgers 🤣🤣 we avg over 30 ppg when last year we avg 22 we putting up over 400 yds per game..listen we won’t blow out every opponent we play we are not ready for that..we gonna have to dig deep to win and I love that we are competing week in and week out..sit back and enjoy we are 5-1🥳🥳
you have to be a younger fan to say that. Did see them idiots striking a pose for social media at the end of the game when they recovered the fumble. Absolutely pathetic. That is not Miami football.

you have to be a younger fan to say that. Did see them idiots striking a pose for social media at the end of the game when they recovered the fumble. Absolutely pathetic. That is not Miami football.
What 4 teams will we lose to? I can tell you an older fan still worrying about the early 2000s those times are long gone..what’s wrong with celebrating a hard fought victory against a team we struggled with the past few years

What 4 teams will we lose to? I can tell you an older fan still worrying about the early 2000s those times are long gone..what’s wrong with celebrating a hard fought victory against a team we struggled with the past few years
Therein lies the problem. Show me Clemson behaving like that after beating a 1-4 team

Advertisement
This really would be the hire imo.

Don Brown bout become available too.
I Dont Know Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

🤣

Maaaan.

My phone is tripping and accidentally pops me into the similar thread recommendations at the bottom away from where I was trying to post.

That's twice I posted in the wrong thread today.

Deleted the other one but will leave this one up for ***** and giggles.

🤣

Maaaan.

My phone is tripping and accidentally pops me into the similar thread recommendations at the bottom away from where I was trying to post.

That's twice I posted in the wrong thread today.

Deleted the other one but will leave this one up for ***** and giggles.
At least @DemCanesByke can rest wellbecause we're past NC State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back