Iowa Cane back to pop my collar

iowacane76

Banned
Banned
Did you miss me? Let me refresh your memories. I predicted that Lingard would be a bust before he stepped foot on campus. Now that the dust has settled from another mediocre performance, I can say that I told you so on a couple of points 1.) Rhett Lashlee was a bad hire. I wanted Sean Gleason who went to Rutgers. Why? Because I watched his offense at Oklahoma St. He runs a runs first spread attack that is aggressive down the field. Did you see how many points Rutgers put up yesterday !?!? This time last year the board was killing Rutgers offense. I also watched SMU’s offense and I told y’all that the running backs would suffer in this offense. You guys obviously didn’t watch the same games that I did. Was I wrong??? 2.) I told all of you eternal optimist that Baker is trash and he will not change who he is. How many DC’s do you know that have changed for the better??? Some argue that its Mannys defense. I call b.s. Any blind man can see that this is not Mannys defenses. When did Manny play so much zone and allow our CB’s to play off their man??? When did Manny blitz from so far away???Manny allows him the freedom to tweak his defense as he sees fit. THIS IS NOT MANNY’S DEFENSE!!!

Now let me makes some future predictions: Miami will lose at least 4 games this year. Yeah I said it!! Clemson gave the league the blueprint on how to shut down this high school offense. Lashlee has shown the inability to adjust game to game. Get your brown bags out. Heres the saddest part. Manny will eventually get fired because of his relationship with Baker. Does it sound familiar? OH I forgot. I also wanted Dan Mullen as coach the first and the second times he was passed over for the job. Guess who was right again. Let me pop my collar.

Advertisement
I saw posters complaining about Diaz's blitzing from miles away when he was calling the D. So at that comment I smell cap....everything else seems about legit.
Mullen I thought was a good hire for UF I really wanted them to land Chip Kelly he would of buried their program.

Basically we r cooked again.

Last edited:
Did you miss me? Let me refresh your memories. I predicted that Lingard would be a bust before he stepped foot on campus. Now that the dust has settled from another mediocre performance, I can say that I told you so on a couple of points 1.) Rhett Lashlee was a bad hire. I wanted Sean Gleason who went to Rutgers. Why? Because I watched his offense at Oklahoma St. He runs a runs first spread attack that is aggressive down the field. Did you see how many points Rutgers put up yesterday !?!? This time last year the board was killing Rutgers offense. I also watched SMU’s offense and I told y’all that the running backs would suffer in this offense. You guys obviously didn’t watch the same games that I did. Was I wrong??? 2.) I told all of you eternal optimist that Baker is trash and he will not change who he is. How many DC’s do you know that have changed for the better??? Some argue that its Mannys defense. I call b.s. Any blind man can see that this is not Mannys defenses. When did Manny play so much zone and allow our CB’s to play off their man??? When did Manny blitz from so far away???Manny allows him the freedom to tweak his defense as he sees fit. THIS IS NOT MANNY’S DEFENSE!!!

Now let me makes some future predictions: Miami will lose at least 4 games this year. Yeah I said it!! Clemson gave the league the blueprint on how to shut down this high school offense. Lashlee has shown the inability to adjust game to game. Get your brown bags out. Heres the saddest part. Manny will eventually get fired because of his relationship with Baker. Does it sound familiar? OH I forgot. I also wanted Dan Mullen as coach the first and the second times he was passed over for the job. Guess who was right again. Let me pop my collar.
To answer your question, NO. Who the **** are you ? other than Sean Gleason's Dad, some tired *** troll, or a gayturd cuck.

Advertisement

OK iowacane serious question not trying to show disrespect but explain to me what Manny is actually doing then when he says and I quote ( I spend all of my with the defense) He is the teacher Baker is the student. Also during a game head coaches often change the call made by the assistant if they do not like it. So Manny is letting it happen. I always thought Manny also blitzed too much.

I saw posters complaining about Diaz's blitzing from Mike's away when he was calling the D. So at that comment I smell cap....everything else seems about legit.
Mullen I thought was a good hire for UF I really wanted them to land Chip Kelly he would of buried their program.

Basically we r cooked again.
Toast man.. these lames will get mad D when we lose to 2 more games. 7-3

Toast man.. these lames will get mad D when we lose to 2 more games. 7-3
We told them

Difference is we keep it real and they get mad at us for being honest early. It's ok to disagree with a hire rather then jump on board blindly. My main thing is we saw this coming cause the guy was here for 3-4 years already. I don't think they will can him though till next season if the wheels falls off.

We told them

Difference is we keep it real and they get mad at us for being honest early. It's ok to disagree with a hire rather then jump on board blindly. My main thing is we saw this coming cause the guy was here for 3-4 years already. I don't think they will can him though till next season if the wheels falls off.
They can't help it! Yeah After Alabama blows us out next year it will be oh we have a redshirt freshmen qb or D'eriq rosier.

Advertisement
Rutgers had 7 turnovers forced and went up against the most sorry Power 5 team in MSU 😂 I watched that whole game, was not very impressed

They can't help it! Yeah After Alabama blows us out next year it will be oh we have a redshirt freshmen qb or D'eriq rosier.
Oh bama is going to destroy us it's going to be bad. Possibly worse then Clemson and it's going to poison the new crop of kids mentally.

Dude, not to say Gleason isn't any good but MSU had 7 turnovers. Rutgers had less than 300 total yards.

Advertisement
Man talking about Rutgers 🤣🤣 we avg over 30 ppg when last year we avg 22 we putting up over 400 yds per game..listen we won’t blow out every opponent we play we are not ready for that..we gonna have to dig deep to win and I love that we are competing week in and week out..sit back and enjoy we are 5-1🥳🥳

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back