Interview with Oakleaf's Dana Arthur (D. Owens)

MY FAV RECRUIT.................This kid is a cross of Thurston Armbrister and Figatron.

Armbrister because of length and prior safety work, very rangy, slithery to slip blocks.

Figatron because the kid just has that same explosion in tackles...and quiet reserved demeanor but KILLER ont he field.

Figs is the kid that doesnt say anything in class or at the park...and a kid is getting bullied and he just unloads on the bully and walks away.

Advertisement
MY FAV RECRUIT.................This kid is a cross of Thurston Armbrister and Figatron.

Armbrister because of length and prior safety work, very rangy, slithery to slip blocks.

Figatron because the kid just has that same explosion in tackles...and quiet reserved demeanor but KILLER ont he field.

Figs is the kid that doesnt say anything in class or at the park...and a kid is getting bullied and he just unloads on the bully and walks away.

:ibisroflmao:

was hoping Darrion would stick that interviewer in the face.

Kid is gonna be a straight beast here!!!

and thanks for the video ya fruitcake gator! Hope your team continues its impressive season!

6'4 220
504.gif

Advertisement
was hoping Darrion would stick that interviewer in the face.

Kid is gonna be a straight beast here!!!

and thanks for the video ya fruitcake gator! Hope your team continues its impressive season!

Way to be an @$$hole.... Cause i luv'd dat **** ... Roflmao

thats how true UM commits answer recruitment questions, not some BS like "...at this time" or "re evaluate after football season"

Advertisement
Class has some real underrated prospects!

Juwon Young is a straight up monster as well.

Great write-up, HG. You culled some info that isn't often seen in these types interviews. Real good job, man.

I know others on here have said this as well but he is becoming one of my favorite recruits. Man I can't wait for this class to get her and put on the pads for the U! Gonna be a great next 5+ seasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back