Interview with David Njoku

U

User-4525

David Njoku is an athletic 6'4 wide receiver. He is also the New Jersey High Jump champion with a personal best of 7 feet. You can't coach that type of size and athleticism. He hails from a state that Miami has had success recruiting in, New Jersey.

David Njoku has helped lead his Cedar Grove team to a record 5-1.

"It's a big responsibility as a senior because my team counts on me. The other captains and I make sure we lead the right way. We won the state championship when I was a...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Why does the burst off the line on his film look like a 5 star recruit to me.... He looks very explosive off the line, looks just like langham but looks to have more balance than langham

playing with midgets? 6'4" 214 Lbs. Seems good. Cedar Grove (in Sopranoland) not a very big school. Has some nice moves, looks coachable.

Why does the burst off the line on his film look like a 5 star recruit to me.... He looks very explosive off the line, looks just like langham but looks to have more balance than langham

He's an underrated athlete. He plays everything for his school and produces.

Advertisement
Great write UP Hurricane Glory. We need size on the outside and this kid with a red-shirt year will be fierce.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Why does the burst off the line on his film look like a 5 star recruit to me.... He looks very explosive off the line

Yep. That's that high jump. He has a big lower-body, he may grow into a tight end.

Would be perfect to have a 6'4" safety w/ his athleticism.... i know he's a receiver but we do need safeties.

Advertisement
Back