Interview with Bill King

Advertisement
LOL at Sit backing out if Perry balls out. Not saying it couldn't happen, but Sit won't be ready to take meaningful snaps in college until 2020. That's my view, let's see what happens with his career, but I don't think I'm wrong here in terms of his development.

And I hate to sound like a lame cliche, but if he is afraid of competition we are better off using the scholly elsewhere.

Gators want Sit badly now that donkey teeth's first, second and third choices have said "Hellllll NO!"

They are going to try to sell him on early playing time probably as a true freshman. Which, if he gets it, will ruin him. He's not ready to start as a freshman or even as a red shirt freshman.

emmm kay but perry, is that's correct?

Could you rephrase that in the form of a question? In English, preferably.

Gators want Sit badly now that donkey teeth's first, second and third choices have said "Hellllll NO!"

They are going to try to sell him on early playing time probably as a true freshman. Which, if he gets it, will ruin him. He's not ready to start as a freshman or even as a red shirt freshman.

haha sorry driving.

Your saying Sit's isn't ready at all, in fact way behind, if not years behind and that N-kosi is going to step right in, is that correct?

Advertisement
[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

200.webp

So conversely He hopes Perry doens't ball out, He walks into a losing program, and takes the job. Loser attitude, I hope He decommits.

haha sorry driving.

Your saying Sit's isn't ready at all, in fact way behind, if not years behind and that N-kosi is going to step right in, is that correct?

No, that's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying Sit, who has yet to have even one good year in high school, will not be ready as either a freshmans or a redshirt freshmans. Unless he's not only a physical freak, but a mental, maturity, and QB skills freak. Any reasonable person would say this. He's going to need that time since he will have only one good year of HS ball. Assuming he does great this year at IMG. So just based on logic and probability, he's looking at 2020 before he gets meaningful snaps or is a starter.

Perry had a pretty beastly high school career, can make all the throws in actual games, his film looks great his stats are great, but ideally he would sit a year to really learn the college position and get more physically and mentally ready. But he's way more ready than Sit will be. He may play this year, but it won't be easy. If one of the veterans could step up, that would be better, and would probably mean more wins.

Advertisement
So conversely He hopes Perry doens't ball out, He walks into a losing program, and takes the job. Loser attitude, I hope He decommits.

You have serious reading and comprehension issues. I hope you don't have a job with any kind of responsibility, especially one where people's lives or health are at stake.

Nobody knows what the guy is thinking nor has he said or been quoted saying anything like that.

I'm saying Sit, who has yet to have even one good year in high school, will not be ready as either a freshmans or a redshirt freshmans.

And what dafuq is a "freshmans"??? But I have reading & comprehension issues...LOL.

Advertisement

haha sorry driving.

Please don't text and drive![emoji88]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
the only worry with stits bailing is Hightower might bail with him....
You're making things up again.

“There is nobody like him,” Hightower said of Sitkowski. “First off, he is a leader. That is what great quarterbacks do. He keeps the team up and he keeps the offense up. He keeps us all going. He is a great player and great person. You don’t find many guys like him who will work hard and lead like he does.”Hightower admits that a big reason why he committed to Miami was because he wanted to play with Sitkowski on the next level.“We are basically living together in the same dorms,” Hightower said. “He is a guy that I am developing a great bond with. We are only going to get better the more that we work together.”

and you're a douche.

the only worry with stits bailing is Hightower might bail with him....
You're making things up again.

“There is nobody like him,” Hightower said of Sitkowski. “First off, he is a leader. That is what great quarterbacks do. He keeps the team up and he keeps the offense up. He keeps us all going. He is a great player and great person. You don’t find many guys like him who will work hard and lead like he does.”Hightower admits that a big reason why he committed to Miami was because he wanted to play with Sitkowski on the next level.“We are basically living together in the same dorms,” Hightower said. “He is a guy that I am developing a great bond with. We are only going to get better the more that we work together.”

and you're a douche.
First off, you thinned skinned little faqwit, they haven't played a single down of football together.

Suggesting that one, or both of them is remotely at risk is the definition of pulling sauces out of your ***. It is grade A porsting. It's probably not your first time, so, yes, you're making things up again.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back