Interview request

Advertisement
Thomas was invited to The Opening 2013, Josh Newberg and Chris Nee from Noles 247 predicted Thomas to the Canes last month, as did David Lake and Chris Stock from ITU.

He and mike smith would be a sweet haul. Then throw in 2014 DE/LB Cook from Cali and that is some serious pass rush for years to come.

Go Csnes

Nothing new on him. FSU and Miami up top with Canes having a great shot

Not sure why I always thought this but it always seemed like when Chad talked about playing at the next level with Matthew, he had Miami in mind. I don't think being on the same team means that much to him now. Just a hunch though, the vibe he gave off at the time anyway.

Advertisement
Nothing new on him. FSU and Miami up top with Canes having a great shot

Not sure why I always thought this but it always seemed like when Chad talked about playing at the next level with Matthew, he had Miami in mind. I don't think being on the same team means that much to him now. Just a hunch though, the vibe he gave off at the time anyway.

I think it was cause he was trying to get him to miami IMO but i dont think he wants to leave home

The music program could ***** us on this one.

From what I've heard the Frost School of Music is hardcore and may not be willing to accommodate Chad's schedule for football, I've heard the curriculum is grueling. Truth be told he may not even be good enough to get accepted.

FSU's music program on the other hand won't give two ***** about it and would probably be excited to have him in any capacity.

Hopefully the music program can work with Chad if he is determined to major in music or else we could have a problem.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1493717 said:

From what I've heard the Frost School of Music is hardcore and may not be willing to accommodate Chad's schedule for football, I've heard the curriculum is grueling. Truth be told he may not even be good enough to get accepted.

FSU's music program on the other hand won't give two ***** about it and would probably be excited to have him in any capacity.

Hopefully the music program can work with Chad if he is determined to major in music or else we could have a problem.

I'm not sure on the accommodation part, but as far as him being accepted, New World is one of the top institutions in the country and kids from there typically go anywhere they want to.

So let me get this str8... Chad Thomas just plays football for BTW but goes to another school?????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1493717 said:

I'm not sure on the accommodation part, but as far as him being accepted, New World is one of the top institutions in the country and kids from there typically go anywhere they want to.

I seen his vid. I think he's talented but, I don't know jack about the piano or evaluating musical talent. I was involved in the band in middle school so I knew a pile of more serious musicians in high school. They always talked about how nuts the music program at Miami was, a lot of 'em were incredibly talented too. I just hope Miami can offer Chad the opportunity to pursue all of his goals.

Hopefully he is most concerned with murdering QBs. If he is as dedicated to football as he appears to be to music he will be a phenomenal player in the future.

Miami's music program is run by *****.

the rehearsals, theory classes, etc are insane. often kids take 17-18 credits a semester. (for reference, a 12 credits are considered to be a full time student)

but it's like that everywhere. that's why you hardly see football players majoring in music, go on pre-med tracks, or engineering.

Advertisement
Back