Interesting Tweet...

Advertisement
Some of y'all crazy man, stop reading into things too much... image.jpg
From Pinckney tweet
"Why would I call out my teammate and somebody I vibe with y'all stupid"

Some of y'all crazy man, stop reading into things too much... View attachment 36271
From Pinckney tweet

I knew this would come back to haunt me lol. I take full responsibility for that though. But in all fairness I posed it as a question for a reason. The purpose of the post was due to tidbits and things over Chad's career thus far questioning his motivation or calling him "****y" and implying questionable work ethic, etc. I also posed it as a question bc MP56 seems like one of the last guys that would call out a teammate and on social media of all places... However, due to Chad's notoriety and the things that I mentioned earlier, that's what came to my mind. I obviously read into it far too much and I will offer no excuse for that, but that's what happened. Oh well, live and learn haha.

Some of y'all crazy man, stop reading into things too much... View attachment 36271
From Pinckney tweet

I knew this would come back to haunt me lol. I take full responsibility for that though. But in all fairness I posed it as a question for a reason. The purpose of the post was due to tidbits and things over Chad's career thus far questioning his motivation or calling him "****y" and implying questionable work ethic, etc. I also posed it as a question bc MP56 seems like one of the last guys that would call out a teammate and on social media of all places... However, due to Chad's notoriety and the things that I mentioned earlier, that's what came to my mind. I obviously read into it far too much and I will offer no excuse for that, but that's what happened. Oh well, live and learn haha.
True it's good, Chad loves football and music. He's talented in both and I think he takes that next step on the field this year

Advertisement
If Chad really did "ball" as Pinkney says then it would have never been twisted this way. The problem is Chad clearly hasnt put in the work to become the "5 star" he was supposed to be. We can all reserve judgement until he plays for a competent DC and coach though. I personally just don't see it with him though. He doesn't pass the eye test like AQM does.

[MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] good lord man, do we even want to know how you know this, LOL.

Go Canes

Last edited:
[MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] good lord man, do we even want to know how you know this, LOL.

Go Canes
[MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION] I may or may not be a redneck, I'll give you five hints and you can decide

1) I was born in Tampa and grew up in Coral Springs(walking distance from the Everglades)

2) My grandparents lived in south GA and I spent my summers on there

3) I breathe Football & Baseball

4) I hunt, fish, love lifted trucks, have a little southern draw when I talk, and wear boots/camo everywhere but the gym(except for camo, I wear that at the gym)

5) I love moonshine and Blondes with blue eyes and big ****

Go Canes
[MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION] I may or may not be a redneck, I'll give you five hints and you can decide

1) I was born in Tampa and grew up in Coral Springs(walking distance from the Everglades)

4) I hunt, fish, love lifted trucks, have a little southern draw when I talk, and wear boots/camo everywhere but the gym(except for camo, I wear that at the gym)

Quick quiz

1. Bocephus is (a) A knot used on saddles; (b) A way to bait a fish hook or; (c) A second generation singer and American icon.

2. Stars and Bars is (a) the ruination of South by Southwest; (b) the American flag or; (c) A symbol reflecting the ultimate stand for the preservation of state's rights.

3. Cousin is (a) child of your parent's siblings; (b) a potential spouse or; (c) both.

4. A pound is (a) A type of British currency; (b) a greeting involving the dapping of fists; or (c) a nice sized bream.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Quick quiz

1. Bocephus is (a) A knot used on saddles; (b) A way to bait a fish hook or; (c) A second generation singer and American icon.

2. Stars and Bars is (a) the ruination of South by Southwest; (b) the American flag or; (c) A symbol reflecting the ultimate stand for the preservation of state's rights.

3. Cousin is (a) child of your parent's siblings; (b) a potential spouse or; (c) both.

4. A pound is (a) A type of British currency; (b) a greeting involving the dapping of fists; or (c) a nice sized bream.

1) C

2) that's about pride, it's basically like a Mexican flying the the Mexican flag or a Puerto Rican flying the Puerto Rican flag. What it was used for after the civil war is shameful no doubt about it. I'm Cuban btw

3) A....I'm not a hillbilly that lives in the mountains

4) A, B, and C
[MENTION=6535]callmetrip[/MENTION]

Go Canes

Preach it, I can agree with you on the last 3. I like the Jeff Foxworthy reference "you might be a rednick if....". Nothing wrong with Camo, **** I dated a gal who surprised the bejesus out of me when she came out wearing a see through camo teddy. Woo lord did I get some country loving that night.

Go Canes

ZBroad sounds like the type of dude that thinks wearing boots and camo make him country. Same type of guy that has a lifted diesel with a rusty ball hitch cause he's never pulled anything.

Advertisement
ZBroad sounds like the type of dude that thinks wearing boots and camo make him country. Same type of guy that has a lifted diesel with a rusty ball hitch cause he's never pulled anything.
Hey bud, you can judge me after you go Burmese Python hunting with me in the Evergaldes...yea in South Florida we hunt snakes for profit

Hey bud, you can judge me after you go Burmese Python hunting with me in the Evergaldes...yea in South Florida we hunt snakes for profit

You're cute. Still a poser.

You're cute. Still a poser.
coming from the guy who just called me cute lol

Advertisement
I think this is a terribly uninteresting tweet that's hardly written in English. I can't believe a thread was started over this.

Did a white guy seriously make that tweet? It sounds so much like a black guys tweet but the guy on the profile picture is white.

Before we get too hard on Chad we may wanna remember that he's an edge rusher who's been asked to play a 4-technique and 2-gap. (under the last staff)

This will be his first season playing the position he's actually built for.

Advertisement
Back