G Reg3rdLeg Redshirt Freshman Premium Joined Jan 24, 2012 Messages 925 Today at 12:59 AM #21 Maybe I’m missing it but I don’t see lightfoot as just some sho in first rounder. He’s a 235 pound edge rusher. How many guys like that go first round? Let’s overpay to keep him and Blount
Maybe I’m missing it but I don’t see lightfoot as just some sho in first rounder. He’s a 235 pound edge rusher. How many guys like that go first round? Let’s overpay to keep him and Blount
E1k All ACC Joined Mar 3, 2021 Messages 8,609 59 minutes ago #22 The same way there is a scenario that all of them leave i think there is a scenario where all of them stay
The same way there is a scenario that all of them leave i think there is a scenario where all of them stay
Supacane954 Junior Joined Feb 15, 2018 Messages 1,557 57 minutes ago #23 If light foot gets double digit sacks, he is gone , Blount is having a down year i think comes back