Interesting talk from Chris Perkins and Tim

Advertisement
Hmmm wonder what tim knows in regards to how Miami's going to finish this recruiting class up. He said ,"it's going to be a lot better than people think ill leave it there"

He's a trolling **** who knows nothing. He loves speaking in generalities to peak the interest of gullible fans.

Tim Reynolds is a fat, arrogant slob who doesn't know **** about anything related to Canes recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There won't be a commit that will break the Internet in this recruiting stretch run but if Richt can pull some quality croots for the Oline, DT position, and WR, that will help plug the gaps, he will have done a good job in the time he had.

He doesn't know anything more than any of us. I still say Michael Casagrande's short-lived reporting on UM was the only legit work done on this team for years.

Advertisement
Hmmm wonder what tim knows in regards to how Miami's going to finish this recruiting class up. He said ,"it's going to be a lot better than people think ill leave it there"

That sounds like the type of comment you might read on one of Forbes' top 100 sports business blogs.

Advertisement
I stopped reading your post at "Tim Reynolds", I sure as **** aren't going to listen to the *******.. **** that piece of ****.

Advertisement
Back