Interesting.... OSU looking at JT for DL coach...

How about this? **** OSU.
NoFlaws.gif

Advertisement
We aren’t a serious program if we allow him to go to OSU.
If they offer him some absurd amount or he merely wants a change of pace, that’s beyond our control. These sweeping pronouncements are hilarious because it removes the possibility of people making their own decisions. JT isn’t working for free and I’m quite sure a HC that values recruiters as much as Mario is looking out for him and his career. If JT leaves, it won’t be because Miami isn't a serious program, it’s because JT made a choice.

You can tell who on this thread is married to a latin woman (much less one who was a cover girl as a Miami Dolphins cheerleader). Would love to hear the convo about a *lateral move* (even sounds like a demotion) to Ohio between JT and his new wife, a Braddock HS graduate.

Advertisement
You can tell who on this thread is married to a latin woman (much less one who was a cover girl as a Miami Dolphins cheerleader). Would love to hear the convo about a *lateral move* (even sounds like a demotion) to Ohio between JT and his new wife, a Braddock HS graduate.
LOL. I came to say the same thing.

If you're concerned about JT to OSU, please go look up a photo of his new wife and consider whether she'll be happy in Ohio.

Advertisement
His wife had on some massive jacket like she was in a blizzard at the NC State game. It was in the 40s in Raleigh with no wind that night. She ain’t going to Columbus.

Boy when you threw that profile up I had to do a double take.. Braddock grad dolphin cheerleader, I was about to sayyyyyy.. False alarm tho..

Advertisement
Multiple coordinator changes? Jim Knowles defense only gave up more than 20 points once all season and that was 30 to Michigan. I can’t imagine they get rid of him.

So what special teams and OC then? Bye bye hartline?

No way he moves on from hartline even if he should. Isn’t hartline the reason all these 5 stars go to OSU which is a joke anyways they would be too anywhere they went .

Maybe we should check in with fanboy Jay Wimbrow on his loser school

He doesn’t need the money in the pay bump and would have to relocate to Ohio. Why would he leave?
If the NFL schedule grind is better than the year round responsibility of recruiting then I could see him bolting to the NFL in a year or two but Ohio?

Advertisement
My guess is special teams coordinator, offensive line coach, and others are fired. Knowles and Hartline will be safe 100%.

Jason Taylor has lived in South Florida longer than he did the midwest. He's been retired since the end of the 2011 season. If he wanted to leave, he would have.

I mean.. if wikipedia is to be believed, dude even went on dancing with the stars and danced to "Miami by Will Smith".

Only way he leaves is if/when the Dolphins come calling.

Advertisement
Back