Interesting.... OSU looking at JT for DL coach...

Advertisement
? You realize he grew up in Pittsburgh and played college at Akron, Ohio.
Yes I am fully aware. That’s not what I was alluding to. I was talking about the guy who used Canton as a “connection.” If that was the case then every HoFer had a connection to OSU.

Advertisement
Half those morons thinks he played at Miami we all know he was at Akron-

Don’t want to lose him he’s gonna be a DC eventually, he’s a great recruiter and I would not doubt if he became a HC down the line he takes his job very seriously-

I saw him work his magic at STA very impressive guy-You wouldn’t even know he was in the pro football HOF a very humble guy.

The program has legitimate financial support now. This type of stuff isn’t as worrisome as it used to be. Hopefully he stays but if he leaves, we should be able to get a good replacement.

Advertisement
Would be beyond shocked if he leaves for that job. Yes he’s from the Midwest but he’s a Miami dude now. Wife, his ex, his kids, he and his wife just had a kid a couple years ago too. He is beyond rich and just likes coaching. He’s not leaving Miami, imo, unless it was for an insane job. LSU DC or something like that. JT is a Miamian now.

The program has legitimate financial support now. This type of stuff isn’t as worrisome as it used to be. Hopefully he stays but if he leaves, we should be able to get a good replacement.
"Should be able" how many times have we heard this in one form or another.

Advertisement
Hope he stays. He’s been key in recruiting.

With everything that has happened lately, I never say never. Hope Mario is smart and pays that man his money.

Advertisement
? You realize he grew up in Pittsburgh and played college at Akron, Ohio.

Correct but from what I understand, he is remarried with a small child. My guess is that his SO is a sofla person and he also loves being down here. I think his ideal trajectory is to grind it out here for a bit longer before jumping to the fins.

Correct but from what I understand, he is remarried with a small child. My guess is that his SO is a sofla person and he also loves being down here. I think his ideal trajectory is to grind it out here for a bit longer before jumping to the fins.
I agree. he left that part of the country and never went back.

Raising his kids..started a foundation... all in Miami..

Think it would take a lot for him to leave.

But I'd look out for LSU..he has 2 kids now going there and they need an entirely new defensive staff.

Advertisement
Back